Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Grand Pineapple Question

User Info Menu

Grand Pineapple Question

I was curious about something, I know for most Sandals places, they provide their own airport transfers, is this true with Grand Pineapple too or not?

If so, might only need a driver for the return trip, as I will be staying two more weeks after GP..

Also, if anyone knows of a good recommendation for someone to do a tour to Abeokuta, am all ears!

User Info Menu

I don't think they provide transportation.

User Info Menu

GP transfers - it depends if it was part of the offer when you booked. REad the fine print.

I have directions if you want to take route taxi there and back. You could make arrangements with the last driver to pick you up a few hours later.

User Info Menu

sent you a pm

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by negrilaholic View Post
    I was curious about something, I know for most Sandals places, they provide their own airport transfers, is this true with Grand Pineapple too or not?

If so, might only need a driver for the return trip, as I will be staying two more weeks after GP.
    If you book through hotel or Sandals, probably yes. If expedia or something, probably no. But if the transfer is included, you could probably talk them into taking you home, too, simply by showing up at GP at the appointed date.

User Info Menu

That's okay, I'm going to go with a private driver, right now am leaning towards Big Ship tours, sent them an email and am waiting to hear back, they offer a private drive 1-3 people for $60 each way.

User Info Menu

Whoops, my comment about taking route taxi had to do with Abeokuta, not the airport!!!

User Info Menu

Oh that's okay, I needed to know that, thanks, because I do plan on going to Abeokuta while there!

User Info Menu

Grand Pineapple Transportation

Hello,

Grand Pineapple transportation is not included. If you are going to Grand Pineapple Negril, it would be US $35.00 per person round trip and Grand Pineapple Antigua would be US $56.00 one to four person.

Hope this info helps you.