Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bad things happen before you leave??

User Info Menu

Patty - your headline caught my attention - I so know what you mean. First Mr. Sweetness in JA gets called to work in Canada 5 days before I arrive so now we will miss each other this reach. And today I went to see my Mom and she is running a high fever and unresponsive. Oy. Praying it is nothing serious or I may have to reschedule. Life just happens sometimes but staying positive and hopeful all will work out.

You rock girl - if I am not mistaken the hairclip and sweater are matching hot pink!!!!!! Much love
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

Patty, Love it! Please add, "I am woman" as bad ground music I sing this to myself, when I break out power tools.The neighbor men go into hiding. Hint.. I paint all my tools handles with pink finger nail polish. NO Boys, will think about taking them home as their own. My boys did paint the yellow dear on my John Deere Pink, rolled their eyes but it had to be done!

User Info Menu

Sweetness, you will be in my prayers tonight. Positive thoughts..

User Info Menu

Patty/Juli - sending love back - bless....things already looking betta - fever broke.....see the power we have
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

Mrs Chainsaw Patty on the loose....run,hide......lol.
    Great work girl but lets leave the chainsaw at home okay cuz I dont believe anyone will Tick you off bad enough you will need it this trip!

User Info Menu

Sweetness, so sorry to hear about the bumps, but its good the fever broke and you can move forward with plans. What a bummer about Mr. Sweetness. Too bad there wont be anybody in Negril to keep you company. lol
    Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

Something bad always happens just before I leave (illness, car breaks down, people get arrested, on and on) I have learned to just deal with it and keep moving.

User Info Menu

Had something bad happen yesterday, not as bad as a parent being sick. You all would never know this but I do. Yesterday last minute touch up on my hair, shoulder length, blonde with low lights. Well, the girl who always does my hair used a different product on it. Burnt my hair so bad, I now have Halle Berry hair. So if you see a boy with boobs it's me, BOO HOO, Hoo.. I can't believe this, everytime I look in the mirror, tears come to my eyes. My Boss this morning, looked quickly with the look of a deer in the head lights. Boo Hoooo

User Info Menu

juli!!!!!! Oh no!!!!!I bet you are cute though.. Hally Berry is cute! I'm sorry this happened..vaca IIS not the time to have to get use to a new hair style....You may just love the simplicity of it all though!!!<3 Look how adorable our daisy is with short hair.

User Info Menu

Lesson learned, Patty!