Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Looks like a good time to top up the ja phone before i go....

User Info Menu

Looks like a good time to top up the ja phone before i go....

Got this info via email -

Top up now at https://onlinetopup.digicelgroup.com/Jamaica with JMD$1500 or more and we’ll give you twice the credit at no extra cost.

Offer available 12:00AM April 1st to 11:59PM April 30th. Bonus airtime will expire seven (7) days after being applied. Bonus airtime is valid for calls to the USA, Canada, UK landlines, Spain landlines, China, Hong Kong & Jamaican Digicel to Digicel calls only and does not apply to 4G broadband top ups. Terms & conditions apply.

QUICK TIP: To view your bonus credit balance dial *120*6# and press 'SEND'

If I am reading this right, I'll basically have ~$3700 total credits for $1500... and the bonus is good for Int'l.
    Sounds good to me.

User Info Menu

FYI, that 1500j minimum required is inclusive of GCT, so you don't have to purchase the full 1500 in credit. The website will show you the credit and total as you choose one of their pre-selected amounts.

User Info Menu

USD $17.96 --> JMD $1500 inc. GCT (JMD $1200 mobile top up) plus double credit --> 3600