Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fun Holiday

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by beachgirl66 View Post
    See ya at the beach, I'll be the one doing after dance in the sand!
    Don't forget you and Patty are suppose to be my welcoming party so don't be to drunk...I will be the one in the lobby with wide eyes thinking "OMG I don't know anyone what do I do now lol"See you all soon 3:30ish Thursday afternoon come soon please

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Guirigay View Post
    This week is going to be torture. watching everyone leave ahead of us just ramps up the anticipation! You were so excited to add your name to the Roll Call Becky. I look forward to meeting you
    I was soooo excited and still am...butterfly as well seems its my 1st solo but looking forward to meeting you as well Guirigay and all the rest of the family on here...I'm sure its not going to be the last trip I make with you all.Hugs see ya all soon.

User Info Menu

ILL be here and pacing Becky!!!!!

OMG guys! with every plane that lands the island is starting to shake! the population here is growing by the minute!!!!!!

User Info Menu

Lol Patty you saying were all fat?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Sather View Post
    ILL be here and pacing Becky!!!!!

OMG guys! with every plane that lands the island is starting to shake! the population here is growing by the minute!!!!!!
    Love all these posts! Look forward to meeting everyone soon!
    Our plane will be taking off tomorrow night and shaking the ground Thursday morning! can't wait!!
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Clarity View Post
    Love all these posts! Look forward to meeting everyone soon!
    Our plane will be taking off tomorrow night and shaking the ground Thursday morning! can't wait!!
    Safe trip Clarity .

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by beccajean_ca View Post
    Safe trip Clarity .
    Thanks Beccajean - you too!
    See you Negril!
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by brasi View Post
    It is at this point, like 24 hours from being in Mobay...I start wanting the "waiting period" back.
    You called it right, LOL. Anticipation...... is the longest fun part of vacation!

User Info Menu

I know what y'all mean. This year I'm not saying over and over, "I want vacation to hurry up and get here!". When you do that, vacation is over too soon! I'm going to enjoy each and every one of the 74 days to vacation