Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast

Thread: December 2012 ROLL CALL

User Info Menu

Re: December 2012 ROLL CALL

Quote Originally Posted by garysteph1018 View Post
    Well, as much as I know life is worth living....

It must not help that we have five children..... We work our butts off daily! We also don't have the family to watch our 3 girls for us to do anything (boys are in college & don't need watching). We feel like we completely scored to have a family member keep them this time.

I certainly understand that not staying at upscale places helps, but considering this is our first ever trip alone & to JA, we wanted to do it right! Because we don't know when we'll be able to do it again.

Our day will come, I know that.... Meanwhile, I'll just enjoy the hell outta my trip & read everyone's trip reports as if they are mine!
    Oh, I wasn't implying anything but how I do it. (: Kids come first. I am a single Dad of two teens. I feel your pain.

Honestly though, without some ME time in Negril over the past year or so...including making some lifelong friends, partying all night, and just LETTING GO...clearing my head...I wouldn't be as good of a Dad. Call it the carrot and stick, or simply call me Dude. But Ja is such a part of my life...my DAILY routine...that I push through the hard times knowing I will indeed be getting on that plane again!

I wish you luck and congrats on such a nice big family! It's admirable!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by brasi View Post
    I wish you luck and congrats on such a nice big family! It's admirable!
    I don't know about admirable, a couple of them were "Uh, oh's!" and yes I know what causes it!

I was not offended, I seriously wanted to know how everyone does it. I see all of the pics, and I realize that the people down there are regular people like me, and that makes me so happy! I have a feeling that once I go and know, I won't NOT be able to go back! I'm already trying to figure out how we can go in December

Respect Brasi... p.s. Just turned 42 Friday, and so far it's been great! 1970s babies rock!!!

You never see it coming ... and the next thing you know ... UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by brasi View Post

The big Joe Trinidad December crew of 25-35 people is staying at Fun Holiday, which is a five/ten minute beach walk toward the town end of the beach from Idle Awhile.
    I'm already excited for December and i haven't even made it down for my July-August Trip!

I have to make December the best trip ever because it may be my last trip for a long time =\

User Info Menu

GarySteph...when my sons where in school I only did one big trip per year, but they are grown with their own families now so I am able to travel more now.

I also have been working for so long that I have hundreds of use or loose hours that I refuse to LOOSE!!! LOL!
    http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Nov 28 - Dec 8 th.....

User Info Menu

I will be heading to Negril Dec. 21-29. It's a birthday present to myself to celebrate the Big 5-0. I'm sorta running away from home and hoping that if I'm sitting on a beach with a cold drink in my hand, I won't even CARE that I'm so old! It's my first trip to Negril. I'm splitting my time between an AI and a boutique (aka small) hotel in the middle of 7-mile beach. To say I can't wait is a vast understatement...

User Info Menu

THE LIST

Please list your December 2012 dates below.

Brasi, w. sons (Jacob, and Jesse) (appx) December 21 - January 6 Seastar/FH
    Patty Sather and Kopper December 26-jan 12 FH/GP
    Eden & Anthony ( undecided about bringing our little guy -December 26-jan9
    Joe Trinidad and family Dec 24th - Jan 17th Fun Holiday
    gerryg123 -- Dec. 15 to Jan. 6 -- Seastar Inn
    Breanna -December 20- January 4th
    Beachgirl Dec 26/27 - Jan 12
    Ras walleye Dec. 5th through Dec. 19th
    Cherrynorth Nov 28 - Dec 8
    Jamaica Jeff Nov 27-Dec 7
    Northerncaligurl 20th Dec to 13th Jan, 2013
    saeyedoc Nirvana for 12/22- 1/2
    Rasta gal Dec 26th to January 2nd
    Yetta Dec 13 through Jan 9th
    Mamade11 12/1 thru 12/8
    Lovechild Dec 19-30th
    Iresistah Dec 26 - Jan9
    Mavmaiden Dec. 21-29

User Info Menu

Honestly though, without some ME time in Negril over the past year or so...including making some lifelong friends, partying all night, and just LETTING GO...clearing my head...I wouldn't be as good of a Dad. Call it the carrot and stick, or simply call me Dude. But Ja is such a part of my life...my DAILY routine...that I push through the hard times knowing I will indeed be getting on that plane again!

OMG Brasi!!!
    I could NOT have said it better myself...WoW!!!
    <3 <3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by garysteph1018 View Post
    How on earth do people afford more than one trip a year????? I sure wish I had it like that!
    When you're an addict you find a way....

User Info Menu

OMG I am so there guys....I just got home tonight and am having a meltdown I miss you all so much.Hopefully staying Fun holiday with Joe'sgroup if he will have me? But not sure the dates yet.Love ya guys and had so much fun on the chicken bus :-) See you in December..