Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm home- Trip bittersweet

User Info Menu

Re: I'm home- Trip bittersweet

My condolences Juli to you and the family...

Brady--what a cutie pie..testament to all the good the organ donor program does...
    " Ones destination is never a place, but rather a new way of looking at things." (Henry Miller)

User Info Menu

Oh Juli, so very sorry. I pray you and your family receive the strength you will need to get through this.

I’ve traveled that road to Moore Town and it is a peaceful, beautiful journey. So full of life and wonderment. I hope your surroundings in some way comforted you both after receiving such devastating news.

May your niece rest in peace.

User Info Menu

Thanks so much, Suzengrace. Life is truly so precious, and he is just a pure joy. Thoughts and prayers go out to you, Juli, I hope you are surounded with those that can provide you comfort at a time like this. Hang in there.
    Quote Originally Posted by suzengrace View Post
    My condolences Juli to you and the family...

Brady--what a cutie pie..testament to all the good the organ donor program does...
    Last edited by Eden; 05-03-2012 at 06:53 PM.

User Info Menu

Im so sorry Juli! We will catch up in december.. My heart just breaks hearing this ~

User Info Menu

Eden, Thanks for posting about Brady & his pictures! God works in the most wonderful ways.

User Info Menu

Juli, I am so sorry to read this. I will be thinking about you. Eden, thank you for posting your pictures.