Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 12 of 60 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415161722 ... LastLast

Thread: 10 Years, 12 Nights, 6 Hotels, ONE LOVE - April 2012 Trip Report

User Info Menu

Re: 10 Years, 12 Nights, 6 Hotels, ONE LOVE - April 2012 Trip Report

I think next time you go to Ja.you should both get a 4 day free stay on the house at the Villa ? The pictures...angles/lighting/mood are a great advertisment for the place ! You both have a gift to express that which is in yo head on paper so much that as a reader,we all are there too. It seems after reading everything that you both have written...Jamaica was so meant to be a major part of your lives. Jamaica reflects on you well. Like its a big fat playground that you feel to your bones. I am serious when i say write a travel book. You truely breathe the essence of her in your words. I think the vibrations are so easily felt there because they havent cemented and condoized the **** out of her yet,life flows easy there.
    im sure ince you have your daughter ...you will want to share ja with her also. Im sure this is going to be a place you will know very well in the future.
    Thanks for sharing such a personal insight to your feelings and how jamaica felt to you both.
    Bravo.

User Info Menu

ps
    read you want to have a child...just felt like u will have a daughter! My predictions are usually spot on in this dept.

User Info Menu

FunintheSun.....I get that feeling as well, and I spend a good part of the week around them.
    Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

What a blessed kid !!

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Awww thank you Fun in the sun. I was really moved by what you wrote! I agree with what you said about the vibrations in Jamaica. When you go there it just removes you from everything and you get in touch with your most true self.

Quote Originally Posted by Fun in the sun View Post
    ps
    read you want to have a child...just felt like u will have a daughter! My predictions are usually spot on in this dept.
    Oh I hope so! We’re secretly hoping for a little girl, but as long as the baby is healthy.. we’ll be happy. Boy or girl. You definitely made us both smile with your prediction though. Maybe we WILL have a little Clarity JR that we can eventually bring to Jamaica. That would be a dream come true for us.
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eden View Post
    Oh, and that college pic of Markus shows he has not aged one bit in 10 yrs! Clarity, you must be his fountain of youth, hehe
    Thanks Eden, that comment made Markus smile too! His hair is a little shorter now, but that’s about it.
    Thank you so much for your kind words, it sounds like you and Anthony have something very very special. When you find that person, it’s really a blessing. You’re a lucky woman and he’s a lucky man.
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TizzyATX View Post
    Dont mean to be redundant....so I'll keep this short and sweet. lol

You are two of the most beautiful people I've ever met in my life. I feel inspired and blessed to know you both and to witness the kind of love you share...you sure touched my heart. I love you guys so much.

I want us to be friends for the rest of our lives.
    Aww Tizzy, I love you to pieces!!
    I still think of that last night we were all together, I didn't want it to ever end.
    I had the time of my life, girl
    I hope we’re all friends for the rest of our lives too.
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by marley9808 View Post
    Yep!! Just like I said.....that is the perfect description of your wonderful husband.

This post had me laughing. Even though I heard this story recently in real life, I was sitting here in my office laughing so hard I had to stop reading because co-workers kept calling me wanting to know what I was doing. WHOOPIE!!!!!!!! LMAO.
    OMG I love you guys so much.....here I am laughing and the next thing you now I am crying. You BOTH are pretty amazing people and the thing I loved the most was witnessing your love for each other all throughout the trip. Subtle moments of quiet touches or cuddles or hair caresses, you both always took a moment to do that even during the craziness and chaos and comedy shows. Your love is so apparent and it makes me smile to be in the presence of it. I am so happy that you spent this special day together in such a special place. Like I said before, you absolutely deserved every single bit of it!!!!

<3
    Your comments always make me teary eyed. I spent so much time with you, I feel like we’re sisters! You’re family now

You and Ninja are so beautiful together. Your love, respect and admiration for each other is also so apparent. I know you’ll both be together forever
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Schuttzie View Post
    That is beautiful, Clarity...you are tearing at my heartstrings I feel that way about my husband, too, he is such a special man. It is wonderful to be so blessed in life and you wish everyone could have that, too. At least, they should have that perfect person in their lives. We celebrated our 22yr anniversary in March.

Quote Originally Posted by spottycatz View Post
    I couldn't say anything better than wee Tizzy said above!! As I told you in Jamaica we feel we are part of your fairytale, and is such a privilege. We have been together for 30 years now and married for 28!! We only hope we can grow older getting to know you two lovebirds and all the rest of the turtles, until there are no more tales to be told.... only making new ones. You are such a wonderful couple. x (Mrs S.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marie View Post
    That was so beautiful I'm here at work with tears running down my face. You guys are really soulmates and I wish you both a life of continued bliss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetness View Post
    Oy - tears of joy rolling down my cheeks as I read this. No coincidence that you two beautiful souls found each other. I am witnessing the blessing that flow to you guys because you live "in love" of each other and others and it is so cool. From the moment I recommended Villa Sur Mer I knew you guys needed to stay there and of course......a way presented itself......the simple natural beauty and wonder of that place matches you two perfectly. Thank you for sharing your story of meeting with us - it is inspiring and fills me up. I love you both deeply (but you know that).
    Mrs. Spotty, Schuttzie, Sweetness and Marie - Thank you so much...Okay, now you guys are making me cry…

Schutzzie - Congratulations on your 22nd anniversary that just passed, may you have many more years of happiness together!

Spotty - Congratulations on 30 years together! I hope we embrace and love life and eachother as much as you two do 20 years down the road. You both are our inspiration.

Sweetness – I’m so glad I was able to meet you…we treasure the heart you gave us…
    Last edited by Clarity; 05-25-2012 at 01:25 AM.
    Carpe Diem