Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 52 of 60 FirstFirst ... 2424748495051525354555657 ... LastLast

Thread: 10 Years, 12 Nights, 6 Hotels, ONE LOVE - April 2012 Trip Report

User Info Menu

Re: 10 Years, 12 Nights, 6 Hotels, ONE LOVE - April 2012 Trip Report

Ahhhh Daisy!! See now your doin it again!!! Seriously i knew that was gonna happen lol. Before this trip I was so looking forward to meeting you but I just had no idea....

I pray we will be friends forever <3 <3 <3

Remember that like it was last night. Shoot I had all this stuff I was gonna say but then i got to the end and now I'm a mess. haha
    Love you!!!!!!!!!!!
    Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

The report is fantastic....I am so so happy to have met you and Markus...just being around you guys makes people smile. I can't wait to see you all again...soon I believe?
    "Never Sit With Your Back to The Door!

User Info Menu

Great report, Clarity, as always. So well-written and well-punctuated and great photos. Didn't know folks jumped the Cliffs at night -- that's crazy!

User Info Menu

Clarity you are amazing, you make me laugh, you make me cry... Thank you

User Info Menu

So about this banana shout place,

User Info Menu

It is 10am here in Scotland and I am sitting reading this with tears rolling down my face, I can hardly see to type! I don't know how many times I have to tell all you turtles just how special you are, but here I am doing it again!! I know most of you are all so lucky to be migrating again at Christmas but us Katz are counting the days until we all meet again in April. I can't even begin to imagine how wonderful that is going to be. Thanks again Clarity for the wonderful piece of writing which just brings us all back to our special place. Turtle Love ♥
    Rise early, treat everyday as though it's your last and your last day as it's your first.

User Info Menu

Name:  turtle-emoticon-animated.jpg
Views: 652
Size:  2.2 KB

User Info Menu

Thanks Katho & Muzikdoc, Miss you guys!

Love you too Tizzy Girl!

2Nuts2Travel – Only 2 Days to go!! Wooo hooo! Have fun in Negril!

Gerryg123 – Yup, As crazy as it seems…it happened and they live to tell the tale lol
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by spottycatz View Post
    It is 10am here in Scotland and I am sitting reading this with tears rolling down my face, I can hardly see to type! I don't know how many times I have to tell all you turtles just how special you are, but here I am doing it again!! I know most of you are all so lucky to be migrating again at Christmas but us Katz are counting the days until we all meet again in April. I can't even begin to imagine how wonderful that is going to be. Thanks again Clarity for the wonderful piece of writing which just brings us all back to our special place. Turtle Love ♥
    Markus and I miss you both so much!
    We’re going to try to find a way to be there in April for the BIG Turtle Reunion. If we can’t be there physically, you know we’re going to be there in spirit.
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by STRIPER View Post
    So about this banana shout place,
    Lol! I know you’ve been waiting forever for this but it’s coming up! I promise! (with lots of pictures for you too) check back in on Thursday for that update from Markus.
    Carpe Diem