Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 56 of 60 FirstFirst ... 64651525354555657585960 LastLast

Thread: 10 Years, 12 Nights, 6 Hotels, ONE LOVE - April 2012 Trip Report

User Info Menu

Re: 10 Years, 12 Nights, 6 Hotels, ONE LOVE - April 2012 Trip Report

The funny thing is that I can actually picture (and hear) you shouting "Banana" at the door!

And don't worry, you weren't alone in your sob fest, as soon as the gate closed I started one of my own, Ninja claims he didn't but since we were riding the scooters back to the beach before getting in with Chicken, there was no real way to verify....that wind did wonders on those tears on my cheek! lol

You know if I had just read this a few months ago I would be really sad reliving that moment of our goodbyes, but instead I read it now, many months later after still communicating with you on a regular basis (I love technology) and even more importantly, I will be hugging you HELLO! soon! Yay

Kinda makes me want to shout "Banana!"

User Info Menu

B-a-nan-as!
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

Been waiting for this part of the trip. Need to know what we're going to in April. Don't leave nuffin' out now!
    And Plug is the man to speak to, yes?
    Rise early, treat everyday as though it's your last and your last day as it's your first.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by marley9808 View Post
    The funny thing is that I can actually picture (and hear) you shouting "Banana" at the door!

And don't worry, you weren't alone in your sob fest, as soon as the gate closed I started one of my own, Ninja claims he didn't but since we were riding the scooters back to the beach before getting in with Chicken, there was no real way to verify....that wind did wonders on those tears on my cheek! lol

You know if I had just read this a few months ago I would be really sad reliving that moment of our goodbyes, but instead I read it now, many months later after still communicating with you on a regular basis (I love technology) and even more importantly, I will be hugging you HELLO! soon! Yay

Kinda makes me want to shout "Banana!"
    You can yell banana when you hug me too......

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by booger View Post
    You can yell banana when you hug me too......

LMAO! Ok, I will...just try not to spill your beer on me this time

User Info Menu

Banana!!! Shout it Yeah the crying is just routine now for me when reading your reports--something about your descriptive skills and writing from the heart no holds barred--when you all are crying, so am I. Ridiculous! I love hearing about Banana Shout. I read the book back in the day and love putting current images and impressions to it. Thanks D and M. You two rock it.

User Info Menu

It was such a Pleasure meeting you two. How is that little one coming along??
    "I'll love you till the stars fall out of the sky "

:cool

User Info Menu

Thanks Kaycee, Angel, Gerryg123, BillnDonna, sweetness, Spottycatz, Boogs, Marley, Irieworld!

Lol Seveen! You crack me up! Sorry for making you cry..AGAIN! I'd really love to meet you some day!
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by spottycatz View Post
    Been waiting for this part of the trip. Need to know what we're going to in April. Don't leave nuffin' out now!
    And Plug is the man to speak to, yes?
    Yes, Plug is the man. He's great and he'll help you out with anything you need. He'll even go to the grocery store and Milo/Marianne will cook a meal for you. The three of them are so warm and welcoming. You'll feel at home in no time. You're going to love it!
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jim-Donna View Post
    It was such a Pleasure meeting you two. How is that little one coming along??
    It was so wonderful meeting you both too!!

We are still working on that and we're hoping for some good news soon! You know that as soon as there IS officially a little one on the way, we'll be screaming it from the rooftops. Believe me, you'll know! lol

P.S. We've also decided to take one more shot at a "Jamaica Baby".*fingers crossed* Soon come!
    Carpe Diem