Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 59 of 60 FirstFirst ... 94954555657585960 LastLast

Thread: 10 Years, 12 Nights, 6 Hotels, ONE LOVE - April 2012 Trip Report

User Info Menu

Re: 10 Years, 12 Nights, 6 Hotels, ONE LOVE - April 2012 Trip Report

Just loved every single minute of your report, and loved living it with you too! lol

Thanks for taking the time to write it all out, you guys are truly gifted.
    But now that it is over, how will we go on? You should probably just book another trip so you can have more material to write about!

What do you say, want to hop on a plane tonight and meet us there this weekend?!?!?!?!

User Info Menu

I think ya'll should write a book of ya'lls adventures~IRIE REPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~Thanks!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Bravo! Standing ovation! Wonderful - thank you. I'm planning for next year and every time I read an update to your report I want to stay where you stayed! How to pick? Which was your favorite?
    Last edited by JaJodi; 12-28-2012 at 10:56 AM.

User Info Menu

Fabulous trip report, as always - Loved it! Reading your reports always puts me in kind of a trance - makes me feel like I am right there in Negril. BUT this time I actually am in Negril! SO, In honor of you guys finishing this report I think I'll head out for a dirty banana now Thanks Again for sharing!!
    [url=http://daisypath.com]

User Info Menu

Ok time for you to book, pack and go so you can write another trip report. Thank you for posting this. :-)

User Info Menu

Thanks IrieAlways, Justchuck, Walleyed99, Mike_D, BillnDonna, and Vince! So glad you enjoyed our TR! I can’t believe we’re finally finished… it only took us 8 MONTHS. Lol!

Gerryg123 – lol! Only in Jamaica!

Angel – I think you’re right

Jennn – Thanks!! Enjoy every minute in Negril and your Dirty Banana!

Thanks JaJodi –That’s a hard question…It depends on what you’re looking for in a hotel

If you want:
    …To party on the beach… Seasplash (Although I only know it under Jim Hurt’s management)
    …To party on the cliffs…. Seastar
    (I felt like there was always something going on at both hotels, webcasts, live music and a lot of boardies. So much fun – If you’re going solo, I would recommend either hotel because you’ll have a lot of friendly people to hang out with.)
    …To feel like ‘Brangelina’ in an intimate resort all with just you and your loved one… Villa Sur Mer
    (Very quiet, Very Romantic… I felt like it was just the two of us in the world. This is good for anniversaries and special occasions –I feel like Markus and I fell in love all over again there)
    …To Feel like a more laid back hippie vibe with a cabin right on the cliffs for an affordable price… Banana Shout
    ...If you want a little mixture of ALL of that on the cliffs… Catcha Falling Star. It will always hold a big place in my heart. I just love the resort, the staff, the vibe…everything! I guess that makes Catcha my favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by marley9808 View Post
    Just loved every single minute of your report, and loved living it with you too! lol

Thanks for taking the time to write it all out, you guys are truly gifted.
    But now that it is over, how will we go on? You should probably just book another trip so you can have more material to write about!

What do you say, want to hop on a plane tonight and meet us there this weekend?!?!?!?!
    Sure! Why not???

I’m packing my bags now! I’ll see you this weekend!!
    Last edited by Clarity; 12-28-2012 at 01:34 PM.
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

Clarity, I just want to say to you and hubbyman...thank you. Thank you for giving me hope that true love and happiness really does exsist. In april, I was really searching for anything that could make me feel better about people and relationships. Just getting to watch you two interact from a distance, made me want to believe that there could still be someone out there in this big old world, made for me and me made for them. That morning at Seasplash when I brought you two fresh mangos that I personally picked, it was one of my trips high points. And, it was a way for me to share something that meant alot to me and show you my respect. I feel very blessed to have met you two. The day you saw me bodysurfing, I was in my own world. Again, something very special to me, cuz the last time I did it...my lil boy was with me. Anytime I am stressed(or have to get my blood pressure taken) I take myself to that day with him in the ocean. It always lowers my numbers and relaxes me..lol Much love to you two....and all my other friends I was lucky enough to meet....I miss you all and hope to see you in April!! Peace!!!

User Info Menu

Great memories Thank you.

Now go make some more!

User Info Menu

Thank you so much Clarity & Hubbyman - I loved reading your TR and seeing your pictures. Now you have it all in writing so you can remember it always - very cool. You both write so well, you have a way of making people feel as though they are there with you.

Can't wait for your next trip

Thanks again!

User Info Menu

Bravo! Thanks for sharing so much of your trip and yourselves with us. Happy New Year!