Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 6 of 60 FirstFirst 12345678910111656 ... LastLast

Thread: 10 Years, 12 Nights, 6 Hotels, ONE LOVE - April 2012 Trip Report

User Info Menu

Trip report continued from previous page...

I wiped away my tears and forced myself to stop blubbering.

That’s when I noticed there was an envelope on the bed.. “What’s that?” I asked.

“It’s for you and Markus – from a friend”, Kimi said “I’ll let you two get comfortable. When you’re ready Patrick will give you a tour of the grounds. If there is anything you need, just let us know and we will provide it. Anything at all..”

We said our goodbye’s to Kimi and she left us alone in our new villa to digest what was happening.

I picked up the card from the bed and opened it.

It was an anniversary card from the SPOTTYCATZ…

Thank you both, from the bottom of our hearts

I smiled and looked at Markus. This card was our first official boardie contact … it was our first taste of what was to come…and the amazing people we would soon be meeting for the very first time…

To be continued….
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

Re: 10 Years, 12 Nights, 6 Hotels, ONE LOVE - April 2012 Trip Report

Clean up your inbox so you can receive PM's. LOL

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by marley9808 View Post
    Tizzy, I can write yours:

I drank, I lost my iPhone, I made out, I <censored>, <censored>, <censored>, I found my iPhone, I had fun! - Tizzy

lmao

LMAO Marley that was perfect ! You hit the nail on the head with that one !

User Info Menu

WOW guys you sure know how to put emotion into your writing...Great writing and Daisy you have a way of making me sad when your sad and me cry when you cry ! stop it ,its only 830 am here and I have already cryed 2 times lol. Great report so far...love you guys and sorry for your loss girl .Sad.

User Info Menu

Love your report sister........... spottycatz and da misses are da bomb!

Im so happy to read what i wasnt around to wittness....... such happiness

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Sather View Post
    You know how much I think of you....EPIC!!!!!
    We think the world of you too girl!

Quote Originally Posted by TizzyATX View Post
    Love all of you!!! Hey, what can I say, I needed a freakin vacation. LOLOLOL
    You crack me up! Sooo much. You really were the icing on the cake of this vacation! - Epic!

Quote Originally Posted by justchuck View Post
    WOW, there's a whole bunch of great reading on this board. Loving all these great trip reports. Keep it coming!
    Will do, justchuck! Hope you have the patience for this snail-speed report!

Quote Originally Posted by lisapat View Post
    Looks like Patrick and I should have booked our trip a month later....we had a great time in Negril, did and saw more than ever this reach, since we broke our Couples Negril addiction....but reading all the experiences that all of you had makes us envious as hell...I am loving that you are all so generous to share your time with us, so we can vicariously re-live it along with you
    This is Negril.com, you are already part of the experience even if you couldn't be there physically for this specific reach. Looking forward to meeting you on the rock someday!

Quote Originally Posted by garysteph1018 View Post
    I'd say that's pretty cool if that's all it took! I can't wait to feel that!!!! I'll be coming off the plane with fists ready!
    WORD! A small bump for your fist, a big step for mankind!

Quote Originally Posted by booger View Post
    You crack me up man..... Pure German comedy, if there is such a thing. How can someone be so unhappy to scold you on the plane headed to Jamaica. His name wasn't Harley was it?

Discloser: I'm kinda German so I can say that...
    Booger, Booger. You are about as German as apple-pie! Lol

LOL. I have to say that Clarity and Hubbyman are truly genuine people. It's really hard to describe them however I will make an attempt. Regardless, they are both beautiful peeps and my description will not do them justice.
    We love you too!!! Feels like we are just a bunch of hippies braiding flowers into each others hair! Lots of L.O.V.E. to go around! Lets paint the world with it!

Quote Originally Posted by Fun in the sun View Post
    I love both you and Daisey writing skills. I think you both could write a book and then never have to worry about saving up again!
    Thank you sooo much! Don't I wish that were true, but then again, people tell me I should be an artist when they see my drawings. I don't know how to tell them, I already am! ...and it's not making me much money, lol. This as good as we get . But I am so glad you are enjoying it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by irieworld View Post
    Like Seveen I am a huge mushball and for some reason Clarity and hubbyman reports make me cry! How ridiculous is THAT.
    Sometimes I am crying on my keyboard while I write! Now that's ridiculous!

Quote Originally Posted by beccajean_ca View Post
    Daisy you have a way of making me sad when your sad and me cry when you cry ! stop it ,its only 830 am here and I have already cryed 2 times lol.
    Damn it! What is it with us and the crying, lol. I guess we found our niche, lol.
    Last edited by Hubby-man; 05-21-2012 at 06:09 PM.

User Info Menu

Thank you...for cranking out another fab report. And for weaving in the perfect amount of laughter amist the tears, lol. And for the hilarious memories!

You two deserve all the happiness in the world, and then some

User Info Menu

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! You finally reached Negril! LMAO

You know I love you guys (gathering more flowers to braid into your hair now) but I had to stop by and add what I forgot to tell you in person during our trip....and that is that I am SO UNBELIEVABLY HAPPY that you both got to book your dream aniversary at Villas Sur Mer! I can already tell it was every bit as amazing, fancy, over the top, romantic..EPIC as the two of you deserved it to be for that day. Happy Anniversary again to you two love birds. I was lucky enough to witness the love you two share for each other during our trip and it made me smile. I know that 10 years is just the beginning of your love story, but I am so glad you got to have such an amazing trip to celebrate such an amazing couple (YOU). You both deserve every bit of it!

Now more! More! MORE! I want to hear and see more of this fabulous place! It looks so nice....I want to stay there!

User Info Menu

​Is there a link to the cliff notes version?

User Info Menu

​Is there a link to the cliff notes version?
    Glad you asked, actually there is :

http://negril.com/forum/showthread.p...ood-Times-Trip

jk
    Last edited by Hubby-man; 05-20-2012 at 08:48 PM.