Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 13 of 60 FirstFirst ... 38910111213141516171823 ... LastLast

Thread: 10 Years, 12 Nights, 6 Hotels, ONE LOVE - April 2012 Trip Report

User Info Menu

Re: 10 Years, 12 Nights, 6 Hotels, ONE LOVE - April 2012 Trip Report

I was so moved after reading all these loving, caring and supportive comments.
    I started responding to each individually, but then it made me start to cry. This is going to become a mush-fest
    I just want to thank everyone for joining us on this journey, for all the advice you've given us..
    all the support, all the friendship...
    for reading our ramblings...for caring about us and our life story...
    That means a lot more to us than you will ever know...

This is a really special, amazing, heartfelt community of people here at Negril.com and I'm really happy to be a part of it.

We have visitors this weekend, so we wont be able to update during the memorial day weekend, but we'll be back with more ramblings soon
    Hope you all enjoy your memorial day weekend!!
    With lots of Love,
    Daisy
    Last edited by Clarity; 05-25-2012 at 12:55 AM.
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

​Group Hug

User Info Menu

Am enjoying your story too Daisy/Markus have a great Memorial Day weekend. We will be looking forward to more next week. I'll have my popcorn ready while reading.

User Info Menu

What? Must have missed something while I was gone. Are you expecting, Daisy and Markus? If so, congratulations!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Clarity View Post
    Your comments always make me teary eyed. I spent so much time with you, I feel like we’re sisters! You’re family now

You and Ninja are so beautiful together. Your love, respect and admiration for each other is also so apparent. I know you’ll both be together forever
    Awwwww, thanks sis! That makes me happy too
    And yes, sisters indeed......I feel so overwhelmingly blessed....I went to Negril for vacation and came back with a whole new extended family. I am so overjoyed by that too....in fact, the only sad thing is how much I now miss all of them!
    And I too loved what Tizzy said.....I hope we are family forever!!

User Info Menu

I keep thinking ..... something magical happened to us turtles this trip, we are family 4ever! Miss you all, every minute of every day. x
    Rise early, treat everyday as though it's your last and your last day as it's your first.

User Info Menu

Cool Re: 10 Years, 12 Nights, 6 Hotels, ONE LOVE - April 2012 Trip Report

feelin the GROUP HUG.....and Spotty/Tizzy/Marley I feel the same way......missing everyone so much and amazed at how tight our bond formed. Turtle love man!!!!

Name:  herding turtles.jpg
Views: 1097
Size:  8.5 KB
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

And we will always migrate back to the same beach...same time...same place. RIGHT???

LOL

ONENESS
    Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

Awwww you guys! That is perfect.....the turtle meaning really is on now.....yes, just like turtles we shall return to our beach of birth each year (to lay our eggs....HA lets leave this part out) but you get the meaning....I miss all of you too just like the catz said, every minute, every day!
    Love Fest!

User Info Menu

Yeah, ummm...think I will leave the "actual" laying of the eggs to you rookies...Hahahaha cause I'm done thank you.

I got good pointers though lol, and will be more than happy to offer up my moral support!!

Love my turtles <3
    Stir IT UP