Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415161722 ... LastLast

Thread: Guirigay and Sweetie Pie’s PaRedux It’s all true and it never really happened…

User Info Menu

Cool Re: Guirigay and Sweetie Pie’s PaRedux: It’s all true and it never really happened…

LOL....Tizzy is right = different fun night at Eddie's.

Great night for sure. Love the vibe there and his wifie is a sweetheart. And the food......OY
    Lovin the stories Guiri.......ONE LOVE

Name:  055.JPG
Views: 1482
Size:  82.9 KB
    Name:  053.JPG
Views: 1502
Size:  86.8 KB
    Name:  051.JPG
Views: 1437
Size:  73.6 KB
    Name:  050.JPG
Views: 1425
Size:  57.9 KB
    Name:  049.jpg
Views: 1418
Size:  37.9 KB
    Name:  048.JPG
Views: 1453
Size:  80.3 KB
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

Re: Guirigay and Sweetie Pie’s PaRedux: It’s all true and it never really happened…

What a night....I have never laughed so hard in my whole life.....we were definitely at a comedy show! Just not the one we were planning on! LOL

User Info Menu

Re: Guirigay and Sweetie Pie’s PaRedux: It’s all true and it never really happened…

What nice pictures Marley, thank you so much for sharing those. lol

It was a really good night. They all were.

That thing is HUGe...booger please....I promise I'll send them to you tomorrow, for the love of little amputee babies....take that **** down LOL
    Last edited by TizzyATX; 05-17-2012 at 11:08 PM.
    Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

love the pic, Tizz.

it says to me...pure freedom!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TizzyATX View Post
    What nice pictures Marley, thank you so much for sharing those. lol

It was a really good night. They all were.

That thing is HUGe...booger please....I promise I'll send them to you tomorrow, for the love of little amputee babies....take that **** down LOL

Um..... Sweetness posted the pics, not Marley. LOL.

User Info Menu

Giurigay - Really enjoying your TR, looks like there was a lot of fun times happening while we were in Mandeville. It's so great to see all the pics and hear the stories! I feel like I'm transported back to Negril through your words. I can't wait for the next update.

Booger - You're gonna have two chicas throwing sea urchins at you if you keep that up! lol!
    And she's right, wrong night - I remember that party.

Tizzy - I really miss seeing your smile, girl! You're just living it up and enjoying the moment in that picture. I love it!
    Let me know when you make it out to SoCal - we'll take a drive down to meet up with you all. I promised Sandy I would come to visit. Pinky sweared it.

Miss you all of you guys so much!!
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

Name:  Tiz no face.jpg
Views: 1345
Size:  7.6 KB

How's that?

User Info Menu

Booger.....LOL LOL
    "I'll love you till the stars fall out of the sky "

:cool

User Info Menu

Sweetness! What great pic's! Thank you. great, great portraits. Put's me right back under that giant thatched roof... Makes me fall in love with all those faces all over again... If I have to pic one though, Boogs and Sandie, you can truly see how happy he is to be at Debar with de buds and de buds...

And I didn't even mention his generosity THERE to us, what a guy...

And Chicken! GD I love that shot!
    What's so funny 'bout Peace, Love and Understanding?

User Info Menu

I agree Guirigay!!!

Love those pics, Sweetness