Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst ... 38910111213141516171823 ... LastLast

Thread: Guirigay and Sweetie Pie’s PaRedux It’s all true and it never really happened…

User Info Menu

Re: Guirigay and Sweetie Pie’s PaRedux: It’s all true and it never really happened…

"Booger is totally in his element here, after all he’s a Sandienista. And all his buddies at DeBar are only too happy to run out and chop off babies forearms for him. The night is a massacre. And this is not a comment to disparage Eddie’s kitchen or cleanliness but the table is littered with GIANT nocturnal house pests. Children are sacrificed and their substantial remains left to rot as another steps to the firing line. It is ridiculous. In a week of massive stupidity tonight at DeBar ranks retarded."

Bizzarre, Bizzarrer, Bizzarrest. WTF?

User Info Menu

Re: Guirigay and Sweetie Pie’s PaRedux: It’s all true and it never really happened…

My bad I did mean Sweetness. LOL I already knew those were her pics even. HA. Fingers just have a mind of their own and there were some choice cold cuts at my house last night. lol (Hey on a sidenote Sweetness, if you're in town and dont have plans this weekend holler at ur girrrrrrrl we could chill by some wata!!)

Booger....much better...thanks dooood. So ya'll have fun last night? lol

Guiri...I love you're writing....I can get down with some pretty twisted stuff but my god man....LMAO....what is SweetiePie putting in your sandwiches?
    Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sunray View Post
    "Booger is totally in his element here, after all he’s a Sandienista. And all his buddies at DeBar are only too happy to run out and chop off babies forearms for him. The night is a massacre. And this is not a comment to disparage Eddie’s kitchen or cleanliness but the table is littered with GIANT nocturnal house pests. Children are sacrificed and their substantial remains left to rot as another steps to the firing line. It is ridiculous. In a week of massive stupidity tonight at DeBar ranks retarded."

Bizzarre, Bizzarrer, Bizzarrest. WTF?
    Sorry, Sunray, the confusion and bizarreness are intentional... It CAN be figured out, though... Much easier if you have the code book but even some with the key struggle a little (Like Tizzy )... things to think about - leftness and all things drawn to the left hand side, light hating kitchen pests and... uh... well... babies forearms...
    What's so funny 'bout Peace, Love and Understanding?

User Info Menu

Guirigay, what a busy little head you've got, I would be dizzy if I was inside there!
    Rise early, treat everyday as though it's your last and your last day as it's your first.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by wpyogi View Post
    love the pic, Tizz.

it says to me...pure freedom!
    You know what...that's exactly what that is right there! LOL I was just livenin up myself...you gotta do that when you get the chance. Miss ya girl, hope we can do it again...same time same place. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Clarity View Post
    Booger - You're gonna have two chicas throwing sea urchins at you if you keep that up! lol!
    And she's right, wrong night - I remember that party.

Tizzy - I really miss seeing your smile, girl! You're just living it up and enjoying the moment in that picture. I love it!
    Let me know when you make it out to SoCal - we'll take a drive down to meet up with you all. I promised Sandy I would come to visit. Pinky sweared it.

Miss you all of you guys so much!!
    hahahahahaha

Miss ya so much much bbygirl. Haven't got to talk to you really since being back, but think of you and your crazy hubs often, and fondly. I'm going to SoCal in a couple weeks....is there any way???
    Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by spottycatz View Post
    guirigay, what a busy little head you've got, i would be dizzy if i was inside there!
    lololol
    Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

Guirigay, I'm enjoying your report and the excellent photos, but I wonder what the heck was going on at Eddie's that evening. Are babies forearms similar to other's sub sandwiches (as per the code book)?

User Info Menu

I think I left my codebook on the bar at Eddies
    Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TizzyATX View Post
    I think I left my codebook on the bar at Eddies
    Last time I saw it was by the outdoor shower......

User Info Menu

Hahahaha!!!!!