Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2126272829303132333435 LastLast

Thread: Guirigay and Sweetie Pie’s PaRedux It’s all true and it never really happened…

User Info Menu

Re: Guirigay and Sweetie Pie’s PaRedux: It’s all true and it never really happened…

Thank you for keeping this going... as i stated to marley these trip reports of your "epic adventure" are amazing and very touching to me... i have been with my boyfriend for 9 years and we are going on our very first vacation together to negril. I feel so inexpirienced and so young and nieve about the whole traveling thing but all of the reports are very comforting, in such that I shouldnt be afraid and just let it happen and jamaica will do what it does, what seems to be to all pepole with open eyes and hearts. You all are very beautiful pepole with very beautiful relationships, new and old, and there seems to be absolute love with no descrimination between any of you, about age, place of origin, gender, race, and especially personality, the worst discrimination is on personality, you accept each other for who you are much like a family. and that! is to be respected so with these thing said, Thank you again, and I'll definatly be watching for the next entry to this amazing report.... btw on a lighter but totally serious note you guys ever think about publishing this thing, you guys could totally pull it off!!! I'd definatly buy it!

User Info Menu

Re: Guirigay and Sweetie Pie’s PaRedux: It’s all true and it never really happened…

Quote Originally Posted by rastagal View Post
    Just beautiful..but I was waiting for at least 1 pic of the ex pat in 5 inch heels!
    oh yeah me too i wanna see this!

User Info Menu

Beebeluv....what you said rang SO true to me. In fact I was thinking about it on my way to work this morning. I think about these people every single day...apparently pretty early in the a.m. and I dont think about much at that time. LOL I've never in my life met a more diverse group who accepted me (and one another) in whole, and bonded on that kind of level in that short of time. I think Jamaica absolutely played a part in that....it knocks down barriers and allows people to be free. Gerry said that yesterday in his report and i could almost hear the hammer hitting the nail on the head. That's it. In Negril you can be free....whatever that means to you. I've never felt more like myself lol, and all my friends accepted me and all my crazy....think they might have even liked it :P What makes me laugh is the fact that I went to Negril alone but that changed the second I took that first breath of JA air. Left rich with friends

I can't wait for future trips to Negril and future friendships that bloom there.

Anyways, dont mean to get long winded but I just loved your comment and just wanted to add that I also love reading all the trip reports and awesome times that people experience in JA. Just something about it...makes you itch to get back there even more.

Guiri...you know I'm diggin the TR...it's so cool to hear about the bits that i missed. This night in particular I know was very special.
    Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

Beebeluv and Tiz, I couldn't agree more

For many many years Jamaica has given me something that I just can't ever seem to fully describe....happiness, freedom, a time to de-stress, a time to reflect, a time to be me again, life lessons, happy memories, good times, adventures, etc etc.

This last trip it gave me probably the best gift yet.....a new family!
    And I love all of them so much!

P.S. There actually was a photo of the crazy ex-pat (funny enough I actually thought she was Jamaican) with the crazy heels...Katho took it.....but then was soon told later not to post it! No offense but that lady was (to quote Sweetness) "Cray Cray" I still laugh remembering her antics that night.

User Info Menu

P.S. There actually was a photo of the crazy ex-pat (funny enough I actually thought she was Jamaican) with the crazy heels...Katho took it.....but then was soon told later not to post it! No offense but that lady was (to quote Sweetness) "Cray Cray" I still laugh remembering her antics that night.

omg soo funny i just want an image descibe it, u marley are good at that.... lol cray cray... im a white girl but my best fiends are of african american decent and this is hillarious..... omfg... i cant breathe rite now! you know what this prolly is gunna sound irrational but i dont care... i luv u guys as much as i can luv pepole i have never met so if im cray cray let it be!

User Info Menu

Lol....we love you back Beebeluv.....and if that makes us cray cray then so be it!

When are you heading to Negril? Maybe some of us will be there.....or you could always book for next April/ May....when we will ALL be there!

User Info Menu

Oops....I guess I could just read your ticker lol

User Info Menu

(LOL) @Marley (cray cray)
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Sweetness! You home yet cray cray?..let's get some drinks... n stuff...chill out by the pool...pretend its a beach
    Stir IT UP