Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast

Thread: Guirigay and Sweetie Pie’s PaRedux It’s all true and it never really happened…

User Info Menu

Re: Guirigay and Sweetie Pie’s PaRedux: It’s all true and it never really happened…

And GERRY! Good God, He lives in search of "a likkle bit o trouble..."
    What's so funny 'bout Peace, Love and Understanding?

User Info Menu

Re: Guirigay and Sweetie Pie’s PaRedux: It’s all true and it never really happened…

Guirigay....omg you are RIGHT!
    They all have it

Must be why we love them so! Ha!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Guirigay View Post
    And GERRY! Good God, He lives in search of "a likkle bit o trouble..."
    Say what??? Notice how tame and tempered my report is????

User Info Menu

That's just cause you got reprimanded. LOLOL jp
    Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

So I come across as a geezer? LOL! It wasn't as exciting for me as I had already seen everyone's mug shots online, however I had guessed pretty good on the personalities. It's nice to see that I was able to throw everyone off, that was my intent.

Guirygay, I'm curious if we get the pleasure of seeing those trunks again that you wore to Country Country? What do you call those anyway? Swim jammers? Is that the transition one makes before hoping into a banana hammock?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swimsuit#Men.27s_swimsuits

And thanks for the shout out to my boy Percy. His place is a great chill out spot and his family is all in to make sure you have a great day. He and the misses were our guest that day and I hope they had a great time. Gerry mentioned in his report that Negril is indeed a small place and many folks are connected some how or another. Well the same thing applies to Percy, as his son is Ty one of the two fabulous bartenders working the night shift at Catcha. A great family whom I look forward to hanging out with many times over.

As far as Jon, that smile is always there. He is a free spirit and gets the most out of life. Having him around makes me a better person. Now the smile might have been a little bigger due to a little piece of Texas.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by marley9808 View Post
    Yeah me either! For some reason I expected him to be older too, and he was not at all what Booger looked like in my head......in fact the only thing I was right about was the fact that I knew I was going to like him and that he was going to provide a lot of laughs...too funny!

LMAO.....that had me dying laughing too.....tell Jon his screen name should be Rumspringa! LMAO
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarity View Post
    Exactly!
    I knew I was going to like Booger, I knew he would be funny...
    and I was not at all surprised by the mischevious smile that never left his face...
    ... Like he just slipped a whoopie cushion underneath your seat and was just waiting for you to sit down....
    But he was like 20 years younger than I expected him to be.
    I thought he was an older dude and Sandie was his young cute wife
    I mean, he's from L.A....

I apologize if I ruined your Fabio moment.... Not only am I 20 years younger I'm 20 pounds lighter than my last reach. And by December I'm shooting for another 10-15, so now I just need to grow the mane out......

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by booger View Post
    Guirygay, I'm curious if we get the pleasure of seeing those trunks again that you wore to Country Country? What do you call those anyway? Swim jammers? Is that the transition one makes before hoping into a banana hammock?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swimsuit#Men.27s_swimsuits
    The suit will most definitely make an appearance in the story. Photos? On that front I am at the mercy of Sweetie Pie and all of you!
    What's so funny 'bout Peace, Love and Understanding?

User Info Menu

Lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User Info Menu

G, you tell a great tale. I think you should wait until all the trip reports are completed and weave them all into a book. I'll leave the title to a vote, but it WOULD work!!!
    Rise early, treat everyday as though it's your last and your last day as it's your first.

User Info Menu

hanging on every word - i hope you work out your pictures soon

but i can take just the story if you don't <grin>