Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast

Thread: Guirigay and Sweetie Pie’s PaRedux It’s all true and it never really happened…

User Info Menu

Re: Guirigay and Sweetie Pie’s PaRedux: It’s all true and it never really happened…

wow I am back-logged with catching up on adventures. This is awesome kept me up late on a Saturday night. Love our Negril tale spinners and can't wait to return soon and come back with stories to tell. Keep going Guirigay--and looking forward to photos Sweetie Pie.

User Info Menu

Re: Guirigay and Sweetie Pie’s PaRedux: It’s all true and it never really happened…

I hope you are only taking your sweet azz time because you are so busy playing "yes boy" to our lovely sweetie pie, while she recovers from her recent injury. lol
    Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

LMAO.....Amen Tizzy!

User Info Menu

I am tending to our wounded heroine. I'm on the text for Sunday but hoping Sweetie can get some pics up for Saturday before I move on. I may have to take things in my own hands on the photo front, though, if she doesn't manage to post soon...
    What's so funny 'bout Peace, Love and Understanding?

User Info Menu

LOL, I just thought you were waiting for me to catch up to you so you could remember what happened next!
    Hahahahahaha

User Info Menu

NIce. Why do you think i haven't even bothered starting one.....
    Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

I've vaguely pieced Sunday together, there are some blind spots... I may add post Marley revisions...
    What's so funny 'bout Peace, Love and Understanding?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TizzyATX View Post
    NIce. Why do you think i haven't even bothered starting one.....
    Oh yeah......I KNEW that was what you were doing! LOL
    Smart....very smart!

Daisy and Markus will win though.....I don't think they have even landed yet in theirs! Hahahahaha

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by marley9808 View Post
    Oh yeah......I KNEW that was what you were doing! LOL
    Smart....very smart!

Daisy and Markus will win though.....I don't think they have even landed yet in theirs! Hahahahaha
    Hahaha.....you guys are just FAB!

User Info Menu

Whhhooooo are YOU callin Fab....you da queen of it bby!!!!
    Stir IT UP