Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 14 of 35 FirstFirst ... 491011121314151617181924 ... LastLast

Thread: Guirigay and Sweetie Pie’s PaRedux It’s all true and it never really happened…

User Info Menu

Re: Guirigay and Sweetie Pie’s PaRedux: It’s all true and it never really happened…

Marley must have thought to have mine laminated (that girl thinks of everything)....good lookin out
    Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

Re: Guirigay and Sweetie Pie’s PaRedux: It’s all true and it never really happened…

Quote Originally Posted by TizzyATX View Post
    I think I left my codebook on the bar at Eddies
    Maybe he is referring to the chickens on the grill?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sunray View Post
    Guirigay, I'm enjoying your report and the excellent photos, but I wonder what the heck was going on at Eddie's that evening. Are babies forearms similar to other's sub sandwiches (as per the code book)?
    In an attempt to clarify by obfuscating I will make the following correlation - subs are to BF's as bobby pins are to submarines... I hope that fails to clear things up in true forearm fashion...
    What's so funny 'bout Peace, Love and Understanding?

User Info Menu

Lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User Info Menu

Holy **** dude....my face hurts from laughing
    Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

God!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish someone would get to writing

User Info Menu

I feel like I'm in the middle of a Monty Python movie
    "Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" R.N.M

User Info Menu

come back with more, imaginative wordsmith!

User Info Menu

I'm with you Misti...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by booger View Post
    It was awesome. Some of us are already planning another trip end of April beginning of May next year. Sign up!
    oh that is so cool, I will be living in Jamaica by that time! It would be so awesome to be able to meet up with ya'll and party!