Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast

Thread: Marley and Ninja: Having Their Cake And Drinking It Too! Trip Report - April 2012

User Info Menu

Re: Marley and Ninja: Having Their Cake And Drinking It Too! Trip Report - April 2012

Quote Originally Posted by marley9808 View Post
    Hahahaha no actually wasn't taking notes, only mental notes......oh and the fact that I don't eat sub sandwhiches might play a part too! LMAO
    Thank you Thank you Thank You Thank You.........................
    Rise early, treat everyday as though it's your last and your last day as it's your first.

User Info Menu

Re: Marley and Ninja: Having Their Cake And Drinking It Too! Trip Report - April 2012

Marley - i absolutely love your descriptions of everyone!

Ninja - hilarious stuff!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by marley9808 View Post

Patty Sather - Patty and I also had connected a little prior to this trip. We both had to endure some unfortunate and unnecessary drama, but like drama sometimes does, it helps you learn who are your friends and who aren’t. I feel we connected on another level too because of it. She comforted me, before I had ever even met her…and if/when you meet Patty, you will know almost instantly that that is her nature. She is the MOST caring, loving, supportive, beautiful person you will ever meet. I was so excited to give her a great big hug when I first met her. Patty, I cannot say enough good things about you, lady! You have already been there for me and done or said such comforting things, more so than many other people I have known for years. For that I thank you…and I love you! Oh and P.S. She is every bit as gorgeous as she looks in her photos….whatever you are drinking, eating or using…can you share it? Oh and Kopper, Patty’s awesome husband….what a guy! They are as perfect for each other as two people can be…..even proven by the matching outfits they were wearing when we first met them….just love them to pieces!
    (This photo is actually courtesy of Beachgirl66 but I just thought it so perfect for this part of the report)

Attachment 14477!

OH my goodness Marley....you took my breath away! I want this on my grave! You are easy to love my sister ......We seriously shared tears and Knowing our super powers can heal the world ....
    I thank you from the bottom and top of my heart for these words ....My heart is FULL!
    I am in panic mode trying to get computer time to catch up with everyones report..Thats why I have to do mine on the fly during vaca because my nursing duties consist of not being able to get on here as much as I want or like ...I love and miss you guys so much! DECEMBER my peeps! I want to shake what my mama gave me!

User Info Menu

Ok I was so laughing out loud at the "Fan" incident! And have now decided to bring Cake, Espresso, Cherry, AND Chocolate vodka with me...damn that 3 olives website!
    "Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" R.N.M

User Info Menu

Yes! And did you click on the recipe book! Yum!

User Info Menu

Rastagal if you're gonna bring so much maybe make it Pinnacle brand it comes in a plastic bottles and may weigh less
    Da Ninja - 1st Annual Belly Flop Champ - Soon Come

~Fear accompanies the possibility of Death, Calm shepherds its certainty.

People's actions no longer affect a warrior when he has no more expectations of any kind. A strange peace becomes the ruling force in his life. He has adopted one of the concepts of a warrior's life -- detachment.
    ~from "The Eagle's Gift"~
    blog.ralonzosinclair.com

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ralonzo29 View Post
    Rastagal if you're gonna bring so much maybe make it Pinnacle brand it comes in a plastic bottles and may weigh less
    I've seen that brand but never tried it..might have to give it a whirl when I get to Orlando this weekend. I was wondering how the weight issue was going to work out..unless I can get it at the airport and bring it on the plane...hmmmm? I'm going to have to put some thought into this...
    "Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" R.N.M

User Info Menu

We carried the 1.75 ml of three olives cake and it was very heavy.

But this weekend when went to get more they were out so we got the Pinnacle brand instead and it was cheaper, in a plastic bottle (lighter) and tasted just as good. We thought immediately that next trip we would take the pinnacle version.

User Info Menu

Pinnacle version is quite tasty at a great price. If you're mixing, even less of a problem. Great also with orange juice...tastes like a dreamsicle!

User Info Menu

Man after hearing all this Vodka talk I need a DRINK~~! LOL Now I will have to try it soon.
    "I'll love you till the stars fall out of the sky "

:cool