Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Marley and Ninja: Having Their Cake And Drinking It Too! Trip Report - April 2012

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

User Info Menu

Marley and Ninja: Having Their Cake And Drinking It Too! Trip Report - April 2012

Well by now it should come as no surprise to anyone on this message board, that a whole bunch of us went to Negril at the end of April, or that we had an EPIC time, or that we all fell in love with each other, or that we laughed til we cried or partied til we dropped, or that Tizzy had a great time with Jon, lol. In fact, this should all be so well documented by now that I actually just thought my trip report would be that I would write “Yep, what they said” on everyone else’s report and just call it done! LOL But then I started reading everyone else’s reports and I realized how fun it was re-living everything just by reading theirs and so now I am in. If you are tired of hearing our stories, sorry, and it is probably best you stop reading this now. However, if you want to see yet one more view of this trip, then please join me in my report.

Marley’s disclaimer:

What I can promise you this report will NOT have- writing skills like that of Clarity and Markus or Guirigay, photography skills like Sweetie Pie and Katho or Sweetness, so I cannot promise it will be as entertaining or as beautiful as theirs, sorry!

What I can promise you this report WILL have- a completely accurate account of each day’s activities, I remember every day, where we went and what we did (that might not be such a good thing for some LOL), photos, grammatical errors and misspelled words (whenever Ninja posts) lol, edits made shortly after by Marley, lol

What I would like to ask of all who were involved: If you were there and interacted during any of this report, I urge you to chime in and add your account of the day, activities, or events as I and Ninja describe them, also if you have photos to add, please do so as well….I figured this could serve as a group or team effort, might be fun!

So if you are ready, I will get started
    Last edited by marley9808; 05-10-2012 at 09:05 PM.