Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Finally back to Negril

User Info Menu

Finally back to Negril

Well, I've had my share of financial and medical problems, and haven't visited Jamaica in a couple of yrs....things are looking hopeful for March. Last time(first time) I stayed at Coco La Palm. The security was excellent. I met friends from Canada but stayed alone. This trip I can't afford Coco....and I will be solo..I am considering White Sands and wonder if it is secure, reasonably so. I appreciate your responses

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Re: Finally back to Negril

If you want something more reasonably priced...what about Negril Yoga Centre?

User Info Menu

I've heard and seen only good things at White sands

User Info Menu

I have never stayed there but I have two friends have stayed there I think the last three years and they love it.
    PARADISE IS A STATE OF MIND

User Info Menu

We will be arriving at White Sands 03/20-03/29 and this will be our 3rd or 4th stay there and we love it. Very safe, reasonable priced and perfect location on the beach and it is nice family owned and they have the friendliest staff and bartenders. We travel with a little one and have always felt safe andwelcome. I say go for it )
    ]

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Alisa View Post
    We will be arriving at White Sands 03/20-03/29 and this will be our 3rd or 4th stay there and we love it. Very safe, reasonable priced and perfect location on the beach and it is nice family owned and they have the friendliest staff and bartenders. We travel with a little one and have always felt safe andwelcome. I say go for it )
    Thanks for the feed back. I'm going for it...a direct flight,toooo