Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Mr. X does Negril (2010) with No Reservations

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

User Info Menu

Mr. X Does Negril (2010) with No Reservations

Chapter 56 – 2nd Morning at the Blue Cave Castle
    Sept 10th, 2010 - Friday – (Day 7)

Up early. Coffee waiting on me.

Name:  Jamaica 2010 photos (252).jpg
Views: 393
Size:  53.2 KB

Breakfast with Teddy at BCC. Nice table right there.

Wife still not feeling well.

Name:  Jamaica 2010 photos (297).jpg
Views: 315
Size:  23.7 KB

He brought hers up to our room. Big deal? The penthouse. That’s a lot of stairs for the Chef to walk up after buying, prepping and cooking our breakfast. Now that’s service. Pancakes.

Name:  Jamaica 2010 photos (248).jpg
Views: 378
Size:  29.3 KB

I have mine down in the courtyard overlooking the water. Not bad. Not bad at all.
    Thats my black plastic bag. Very popular in Jamaica and gaining popularity in U.S. lada? or scandal bag.
    Cannot see what is inside. I like that. Could be anything or nothing.
    Notice my folder with lots of notes old and new. Just writing stuff down.

Pretty good.
    No bill.
    Kings of Castles I guess are like Rock Stars or Presidents they don’t get no bill.

Met a few other guests that were staying at BCC. Not crowded at all maybe 1/3 of the rooms filled. I told someone about my Royal sunset cruise. Someone else overheard me talking about our sunset cruise boating with Famous Vincent. So then I got to tell the story again. Can’t remember all but ends with us getting back here to the Blue Cave Castle about 7pm or so. New guy says no we were here last night when they let you guys back in the gates it was exactly 830pm. Damm we left with Famous Vincent at about 430pm and came back at 830pm. The USS Minnow was only on a 3 hour tour. Wow 4 hours with Famous Vincent. Never know you might run into some country folks, rich people, a professor or even a movie star but you are not going to end up shipwrecked with Famous Vincent.

They wanted to know if they could do the “sunset” cruise and would he do it for them for the same price. Don’t know for a fact but I would bet it would be no problem.

Name:  Jamaica 2010 photos (314).jpg
Views: 394
Size:  21.8 KB

Within an hour Famous Vincent boats by the castle and I waved him down. I told Vincent they heard about our trip and wanted to do the same thing. Set the same trip up for them. Today at 415pm. They were happy. Vincent and Roger seemed happy.
    I thanked him and Roger again for our trip.

Checked out late from Blue Cave Castle
    Want to know what the checkout was? None. Left the key in the room door. Load up. Said goodbye. Left. I had prepaid. So no nothing. No bill. No nothing. This was the longest we had stayed on this trip a full 48 hours so it took me about 6 minutes to pack. Similar to our last trip to Vegas where only took 2 hours to check in and an hour to check out of hotel. Let me see well not exactly the same come to think of it totally opposite. Check in and check out at Blue Cave Castle. None. Period
    Last edited by Mr. X; 02-16-2012 at 11:57 AM.