Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Catcha 100 Candles dinner?

User Info Menu

Catcha 100 Candles dinner?

Ok, this is new to me. We always have just done a normal dinner there. What is this? It's for our anniversary so I want something special. I've gone ahead and booked it. What does it include? What's the cost? I know nothing about it. Thanks y'all!

User Info Menu

Re: Catcha 100 Candles dinner?

aaaah yeah! Great choice! You will love it....Let me just right now give out my recommendation for you to order the Seafood Linguine....hands down the best meal I have EVER had....and if there is pumpkin soup...omg! YES!!!!

Ok, so as soon as Guirigay sees this he will surely be along to answer any questions you may have as he has done this with his Sweetiepie...but in the meantime you can hear (aka read) about it here in his trip report....hopefully this will take you to the page where he starts talking about it....

http://negril.com/forum/showthread.p...gay+sweetiepie

Enjoy it (and you will)

User Info Menu

Is the seafood alfredo the same thing?? I've had that there before! Pumpkin soup is one of my most favorite things ever...

Checking the thread out now!

User Info Menu

Read through the thread...it sounds wonderful! Just looking for the price now, lol!

User Info Menu

Hmmmm I am not sure. On the menu it is called Seafood Linguine
    It has shrimp and lobster with capers (outside of lobster season they use conch)
    It is TO DIE FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ate it two nights in a row and it would have been more if I had discovered it sooner than 2 nights before we left! lol

Yes! Pumpkin soup is my favorite too...I used to think Xtabi was the best, then I had LTU and thought that was the best, oh and Ras Rodys....but then I had the pumpkin soup at Catcha.....yep...hands down...the BEST!

I am not sure on the price but I know Guirigay could help you there.

One thing is for sure, I have tried almost everything on their menu and I have not had a single thing I didn't like!
    But that Seafood Linguine, pumpkin soup combo....wow!

Now my mouth is watering!

User Info Menu

Yeah, it's the same thing...it had capers. It was really good! Very filling!

Ok, someone with knowledge of how much this dinner is, please let me know! I just don't want any surprises, lol.

User Info Menu

I'm interested in the info also. I want to surprise my Empress on our anniversary in December.
    Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him. KJV Psalm 68:4

User Info Menu

I would guess it's around $100 or so

User Info Menu

They have emailed me the menu and I asked what time and what price. So I'm sure I'll hear soon. I was thinking around $150...which would be worth it. It looks divine!

User Info Menu

and thanks, btw, Marley! You have been most helpful!