Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 383 Hours

User Info Menu

Re: 383 Hours

295 more hours!

On the flip side, I woke up this morning with a full blown cold. WTH?!?!! I didn't get sick all winter! I started taking a z pack this morning. If I'm not significantly better by Friday, I'm going in for a couple of shots.

User Info Menu

Same thing happens to me usually, I either get sick right before or after....it sucks, but it is better to get it over with BEFORE you get there!
    And use it as an excuse to get some rest before you go......if your trip is anything like ours was in April, you won't get much rest while you are there! And you will definitely need all of your strength for partying
    Hope you feel better soon!

User Info Menu

I'm teaching the summer program, so it was probably one of the kids that got me sick. I'm doing their zumba program, but there was no way I could dance for two hours this morning. I'm so glad they know the dances now lol.

I'm just praying that my child doesn't get sick (or if she does, before her dad and I leave so we could take her to the DR) and my husband doesn't get sick (he throws a fit about going to the DR)!

I seriously doubt I will party as much as y'all did lol. I think I'm just too old!

User Info Menu

LOL....you say that now

At home I am normally in bed around 10pm or 11pm at the latest. I never in a million years would have imagined that I could hang with that party crew the way I did.......but I did!
    Of course I lost my voice, came home and got sick, and needed about 2 weeks and lots of extra sleep to recover from it all......but it was 100% worth it!

User Info Menu

287 more hours lol

User Info Menu

276 more hours!

User Info Menu

Ok now, surely I can't be the ONLY one who is counting down hours at this point?!?! Or is it just me that is so, umm, well...excited?

243 more hours!!!

User Info Menu

OK tfw - 381 hrs til we should be actually IN Negril!!!!!!!

User Info Menu

woohooooo!

User Info Menu

tfw - is there gonna be a way to get in touch with you while we are all in Negril? Will you be on the board at all? Didn't know if you "unplugged" while on vacation. We don't - gotta keep in touch with the kids!