Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Negril Tree House

User Info Menu

Negril Tree House

If you were staying again at Tree House, which room type would you choose and why? I never stayed in the rooms so I'm not sure the best option. I prefer like high ceilings, privacy and alot of room. I was offered an ocean view but I'm not sure this is the best option.

Thank you for your input!!!
    Last edited by bherald; 06-25-2012 at 11:45 AM.

User Info Menu

Re: Negril Tree House

Quote Originally Posted by bherald View Post
    If you were staying again at Tree House, which room type would you choose and why? I never stayed in the rooms so I'm not sure the best option. I prefer like high ceilings, privacy and alot of room. I was offered an ocean view but I'm not sure this is the best option.

Thank you for your input!!!
    Ocean view Suites A-F are AWESOME, I just stayed in Suite B in May 2012. Suite A is also great but less privacy on you patio, all depends on what you are looking for? Lots of concrete deck in front of suites A-C on lower level so you can have your lounge chair up there if you're not wanting to get all sandy. Suite D, E, F are setup different than lower level rooms but great view for sunsets on your balcony. I prefer downstairs suites so we have addtl. deck space for parties. I have some great pics of NTH patio & inside rooms that I will try to post so you can see what they currently look like. Very large rooms in the suites vs the regular smaller rooms that are set back little more from beach but still have ocean view.Name:  IMG_0268.jpg
Views: 397
Size:  88.9 KBName:  IMG_0117.jpg
Views: 381
Size:  94.0 KBName:  IMG_0115.jpg
Views: 348
Size:  87.2 KB

User Info Menu

I am loving this forum more every time I log in!!! Great info

User Info Menu

by far one of the best breakfast in Negril since it's a full buffet......
    and Treehouse is know for their wonderful buffets.......reasonable and top notch
    and the bar is best of all........inches from da wata.......lol

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

Marko - any idea what time the breakfast is served? I am always looking for someplace open early on the beach!

User Info Menu

The breakfast buffet opens at 8:00 AM and goes till 11:00 AM
    Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him. KJV Psalm 68:4

User Info Menu

Thanks Ras.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sam I Am View Post
    Thanks Ras.
    I have spent a lot of time there my last 3 trips , basically because I am addicted to the Asian Chef's food there, specifically the chicken egg foo young. I toured some of the rooms and while the ocean fronts have the ocean to recommend them some of the more spectacular rooms I saw were more on the front of the property. I, however, did not see any room that I didn't like. They were all great and unique in their own way. The bar and wait staff are the best too.

User Info Menu

The suites on the second floor all have high ceilings. My preferrence is Suite J which is an upstairs suite with the high ceilings and a huge veranda and a garden view. I think the ocean views are great but not as private as the garden IMHO.That being said I don't think there is a bad room at the TreeHouse. The staff is the best and the food is great especially Mr. Chen as mentioned above.
    that which does not kill you makes you stronger

User Info Menu

Love Love Love the Treehouse !!!
    If you're on a budget the garden rooms are reasonable I would suggest a downstairs room, the upstairs walls are a lil thin and noisy if you have neighbors (that's the only thing negative about the TH rooms) IMHO....
    I always stay in a garden room but the Ocean View Suites are on my bucket list !!!!
    Breakfast is as good as everyone says, one of the many reasons for my loyalty. The other great things are the friendly staff they will all become instant friends !!!!
    I can't tell you how nice it feels to be welcomed year after year to my friends there !!! I'm missing them writing this
    The watersports and guys who run the waterports are excellent and very friendly.
    The massage girls are top notch too.
    All meals are excellent but the lunch time jerk chicken that chef Allan makes is not to be missed!!!! & Allan is entertaining to say the least !!!!
    I could go on forever ....anymore questions please feel free to post or pm me !!! I love talking about my most favorite place in the whole world, Negril TreeHouse!!!!!!!!