Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Vow Renewal

User Info Menu

Vow Renewal

Hi,

I have some friends planning a trip to Negril for sometime in October. They will probably be staying on the beach and would like to set up a simple, private vow renewal ceremony. Any suggestions on who to contact to arrange this would be appreciated.

Respect,

TedP

User Info Menu

Re: Vow Renewal

They should contact the place they are staying. I'm sure they would be able to help with any arrangements.
    Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him. KJV Psalm 68:4

User Info Menu

We used Isabelle Stewart of Weddings by Isabelle.....she went out her way to make sure every wish was granted.

User Info Menu

Here is a link providing info about Weddings by Isabelle
    http://www.allexperts.com/ep/182-104...le-Stewart.htm

User Info Menu

If they aren't hung up on the beach, hands down the Seastar Inn! Chris and Francine had carte blanche on our wedding, and it was spectacular and personal and just perfect!!!! I cannot tell you how great it was! I would go with them!

User Info Menu

TedP, I just saw this post. I used Charela Inn years ago. Weddings and renewals are pretty standard fare for most established resorts. Your best bet is for your friends to contact the property they decide on and they will take care of you. I must say my experience at Charela was very good. We had the best tasting wedding cake I can ever remember! They handled everything for me right down to the flower selection for my bouquet. I had some stunning photos taken in my wedding dress on their beach.