Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Today Florida, tomorrow Negril...

User Info Menu

Today Florida, tomorrow Negril...

Wow! Time to leave for Negril again already. My schedule has left little time for packing but I'm getting there. I finally have a day just for getting ready. I haven't looked at my list yet to see what I've forgotten... later. Trial packing will be tonight. Lisa... I'll try not to forget your goodies from ShellyK! I hope to bring them to you at the Friday Yellowbird webcast.

I hope to have time to learn more about using the board while in Negril. Maybe I'll even get an avatar pic up or post some pictures.

Looking forward to my 7 weeks in Negril & even more, looking forward to NOT returning to work when I get back. As of last Friday, 6/3, I'm retired... woo-hoo!!!

Now, I'm off on my run & then back to packing.

User Info Menu

Congrats Yvonne....on everything.
    Say hi to sweet Jamaica for me and let her know I will be home for my visit in just under 4 months!

Have a great trip!

User Info Menu

Congratulations on the retirement Yvonne! Enjoy your annual get-away. Will look forward to your posts and pics!

User Info Menu

Congrats on being officially retired! And enjoy Negril!

User Info Menu

Congratulations!!!! It's going to be a wonderful adventure. We are going on June 19 for a week and are so excited to go back. Maybe we'll see you at one of the webcasts.
    Happy Day
    Sandra and Brian

User Info Menu

Have a safe trip- we are flying out tomorrow from Orlando!

User Info Menu

Congrats on your retirement, Yvonne...enjoy!
    Thank you!

User Info Menu

Have fun Yvonne - you deserve it!!! My February trip feels like it was eons ago and my countdown for my Nov Thanksgiving and Dec Xmas/NYE trip is taking forever! I hope you will be returning to NBCC later in the year.

User Info Menu

please have fun....give our best to Jean, tell her hope to see her soon......................
    "One of the laundry gals pipes up ,,"LOOK AT DA BLOOD"
    "YES,THAT WOULD BE MINE" I said as my leg that at first gave no pain, started dishing it out in large bunches........"

want more read our blog? our first trip.........http://negril.com/forum/entry.php?58...-The-Beginning

User Info Menu

Congratulations and enjoy! How great to not have to come home to work.