I couldn't wait any longer so I pushed the button. I will be going home from early September to early January 2013. I miss my little village so much that it has been unbearable being in So. Florida knowing Jamaica is a mere 1 hr and 40 min away.

After rehabing and finally getting out of that wheelchair, my last visit of 71 days was the best cure for what ailed me. I am stronger and feeling so much better knowing that the hills of Accompong Town, the vegetarian diet and my wonderful longtime friends will do wonders for my health.

As I usually do, I welcome any visitors who decide to experience the culture and history of the Maroons to contact me through the board and I will do my best to make your visit a memorable one.

There are some accomodations scattered around town and I will be happy to hook you up with a place to sleep should you want to stay over and enjoy this place. Accompong Town is unlike any other place in Jamaica. The village is governed by a Colonel and a Town Council; there are no police and technically no laws except the rule of common decency. Since 1738 there has been only one case of Capital Crime in the entire Cockpit Country and this is the home of the first freed slaves in the Western Hemisphere.

Rob, I will be sure to make a Seastar Web Cast at least one time during that stay as I look forward to seeing you all again.

Peace and Guidance