Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ok need a restaurant on cliffs tonight

User Info Menu

Ok need a restaurant on cliffs tonight

Familiar with Ivan's, rock house, pushcart, 3 dives. Looking for a new place. A nicer place would be good. Blue mahoe looks good and so does Annie's at moon dance. Recommendations?

User Info Menu

Re: Ok need a restaurant on cliffs tonight

Blue Cave Castle - Teddy's Hideaway
    Xtabi

User Info Menu

Thanks...called blue mahoe and gonna try that tonight. I'll put those other two on the short list!

User Info Menu

If you have eaten at all the other places listed then you are surely having one heck of a nice trip, those are all of my faves.
    Haven't tried Blue Mahoe though so please let us know what you thought of it
    Enjoy!!

User Info Menu

You need to go to Pressley's for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know it doesn't look like much, but neither did any other place we went!!!

You never see it coming ... and the next thing you know ... UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

User Info Menu

Ask for John Wayne one of the chef's and if you can tell him Sweetness says hello......try the coconut shrimp appetizer and the steak is off the hook!!!! lovely place! ENJOY and please let us know what you had and how you liked it!
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetness View Post
    Ask for John Wayne one of the chef's and if you can tell him Sweetness says hello......try the coconut shrimp appetizer and the steak is off the hook!!!! lovely place! ENJOY and please let us know what you had and how you liked it!
    Hey Sweetness,
    John Wayne that same guy that drives also? Good looking guy and funny as hell?

User Info Menu

Yes mon I think so.....we saw him at one of our outings to De Bar when we were all there..............great smile.
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetness View Post
    Yes mon I think so.....we saw him at one of our outings to De Bar when we were all there..............great smile.
    That's him. That guy is pure comedy. Thanks Sweetness for helping me remember. LOL

User Info Menu

He came out and spoke to us. Food was wonderful, had the coconut shrimp app and the tomato and mozzarella salad. I had lobster and husband had curried shrimp. That place is beautiful!

Marley, yep all this trip! I'm tired of eating lol! Kuyaba was last night and it was the best so far. We are still trying to locate a bowl of pumpkin soup though!!