Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: April turtles' trip reports

User Info Menu

Re: April turtles' trip reports

thanks irieworld what a compliment that you like the turtle reports. We love to hear everyone's reports too. So fun to live vicariously through each person's time in Jamaica - each one special and unique. ONE LOVE
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

I'll just say I find them worth the wait and have really enjoyed all of them so far - sounds like such a wonderful time!

User Info Menu

Thanks for the responses! I have whiled away the hours with the wonderful photos, crazy, silly, touching anecdotes and general buffoonery in the stories. I have smiled, laughed, snorted,cried and gone through intense cravings for jerk chicken, crab cakes, french toast, pumpkin soup, blended drinks, lionfish, red stripe, rum punch, cliff jumping, sea floating, river swimming and more. While is is bittersweet regarding all of these things not having a trip in the near past or future--it is way more sweet than bitter and I am hooked, you all bring me home. Kudos to all reporters on this board--past, present and future--I get hours of pleasure here--and since I no longer have cable, it is a great escape. Second of course to the greatest escape--which is actually being there.

User Info Menu

Name:  Heart%20with%20wings.jpg
Views: 282
Size:  31.3 KB
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

Did someone say Grits??? This country gal loves them!! Prefer mine with a likkle butta and hot sauce...good stuff mon! Guess that is why I adore the cornmeal porridge. Carry on..............

User Info Menu

Looove me some grits!! Them yeller ones are really good!

User Info Menu

I am a NY girl but I love love love grits. I'll have mine with just a little butter thanks.

User Info Menu

Good news IrieWorld.....I haven't even started mine yet LOL
    Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

Well Tizzy, don't know if I will be holding my breath for yours I jest. But I will be psyched if you do get one up! It would be cool to hear Tizzy's story from Tizzy--since we have already gotten it through the lens of Marley, Booger, and more. I had fun with the report you did from the trip you took before April--it was an enthusiastic romp through Negril, cliff jumping, etc. I like your energy and open spirit.

User Info Menu

NOOOO definately dont hold your breath!!! that could be pretty bad for your health cause my procrastination skills are MADD!! However I do fully intend to conjure up a TR one of these days. Gotta keep the party goin. lol

You're planning for next April right??
    Stir IT UP