Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: What's the first thing you do the first morning you wake up in Negril?

User Info Menu

I like to wake up (usually nursing the first hangover of the trip) and take a long walk on the beach!

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	my first coffe at legends.jpg 
Views:	499 
Size:	44.8 KB 
ID:	1852
    First cup of coffee at Legends great Coffee even better view!
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Cool

We usually arrive very late and totally exhausted and go straight to bed after saying hello to the staff.First day we wake up,I have a hard time because I have to destroy the little devil on my shoulder who always appears and says do not go back home this trip stay run away do not go back home! So I have to work on destroying him first day first thing (he usually returns later in the trip!)
    After I am done with him I hit the breakfast bar because I can already smell the festivals and I like the way the bacon is so crispy and I love the way the ladies cook my omlettes and I even love jamaican butter and start spreading it on my toast.I do not enjoy coffee but I love rum punch but I usually have my first breakfast with a nice ice cold orange juice or tropical fruit juice.After breakfast and the biggest smile on my face I have had all year from looking out at the white sand perfect warm blue sea or nice swimming pool.I get the family together and head for a swim and sun bathe.
    Check out who is performing where and when too if possible and then we just go with the flow.
    I really need to be there now!

User Info Menu

I have started to enjoy the beach sellers too and see what they are selling.I may stock up on some cds for the bedroom and DVDs for the children.I may buy a pretty pair of ear-rings or a necklace.And no matter how many we buy we always seem to buy more of the bracelets for the kids.I still have mine with my name on it.Infact I am wearing it now.Oh this thread is killing me look at those pictures of breakfast above too.

User Info Menu

It's a family board, so I won't comment..........but you can ask the wife. LOL!

User Info Menu

I love to wake up, throw something on, and go for a nice, lllllooooonnnngggg walk. I rise early in Negril, so its quiet and calm, lots of Good Mornings with the security guards along the way, maybe a likkle chat. When I have gone far enough, stop for a coffee (maybe breakfast) and then make my way back to my hammock.

User Info Menu

A big cup of that wonderful Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee with some rum cream. Sit out by the pool, watch the ocean, listen to some sweet reggae music, and thank the Lord for being in Jamaica again.

User Info Menu

I take a long walk on the beach and see the big fish and rays that are swimming close to shore in the early a.m. When I get back, make a fresh pot of JBM coffee (with rum cream) and sit outside on the patio and enjoy all the early morning sounds/activity.
    Last edited by Maryann; 06-09-2011 at 06:49 AM.

User Info Menu

Go for a 3-5 mile run, take a shower, eat breakfast, smoke a big ol' fatty, and chill out.