Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sad News :(

User Info Menu

Re: Sad News :(

Miss B passed a few years ago while T-Water was still open. I saw Earl a couple of years ago walking in Sav.
    I never heard about Earl passing. Do you know if he did pass?

User Info Menu

I have not heard of Earl passing, Spike lost his bar in Sav, you all do know Paul (Pablo) of current world fam at White Sands is from T-Water at the end?

User Info Menu

I see Paul every year @ White Sands. He's one of the good guys. I'm pretty sure that Earl is still walking around, drunk as a skunk!

User Info Menu

We met a Paul (Pablo) several times this last reach while were hanging with Sheldon, Mrs. Angie and the family at Coconut Int'l. Lulu and Al, I wonder if he's the same guy...

User Info Menu

Paul never hangs out anywhere. He's always working. When he's not working he hangs at home with his wife.
    I would be surprised if it was him, unless he was visiting with Al & Lulu.

User Info Menu

I guess this was a different Paul then. Nice guy though.

User Info Menu

There will never be another place in Negril like T-Water.What great memories I have of the place.It's where I cut my Jamaican teeth ! So sad everytime I walk by the place and see it now.I guess you can never go home.

User Info Menu

Yes, the only time Paul ventures up the beach is to stop at BBB to visit us, you sure you don't mean Lloyd, now he hangs at Coconuts when we are there, and he's an old T=Water hang about, also Jack of the boat Locomotion will have beers with us at Coconuts, Jacks' boat has been around Sea Grape.

User Info Menu

No, not Lloyd...we know Lloyd and the Paul we hung out with is someone else. As of our visit in May/June, Jack hadn't had Locomotion at Sea Grape for a while...he was operating out of Green Island. We didn't see Jack last reach but spent time with Raymond and Noel and crew.

User Info Menu

Thanks for the update on Earl. Captain Jack and the guys always provided great entertainment and plenty of really good volleyball games. Raymond is still a good friend of mine. I haven't seen Noel since he was a little guy. You just can't beat Paul's smile. Are Buju and Bull (grounds keepers) working anywhere presently. I believe the last time I saw them they were at Beach House Villas. I always enjoy these conversations about T-Water.
    Peace