Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 58 of 60 FirstFirst ... 8485354555657585960 LastLast

Thread: April Roll Call

User Info Menu

Re: April Roll Call

Looking at the roll call list, so many are already there No wonder it's quiet here!

I'm starting to get really psyched and could really use a live trip report with pictures

User Info Menu

Arrived yesterday staying at catcha. It was a very sad day here yesterday, Tristan's funeral. RIP Tristan and Damian.

If any boardies are at catcha come say hi, we are staying in Libra till saturday!!

User Info Menu

Sorry no pics from Negril live this time, no camera to speak of....lol
    WE are having a ball here, no worries lots left to see and do.
    Now get your packing done and get your Azz down here. I can't have all this fun by myself.

User Info Menu

We are here with Stan and Betty but can't help either. Have a camera but having too much fun to take pictures. I always forget to take it out of the bag. It is looking like a gorgeous day today. Not a cloud in the sky. Beautiful sunset last night too!

User Info Menu

MO!! omgosh i was about to ask how the weather was.....has the water been calm??

Glad everybody is having fun....SOON Come!
    Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

You can pop bjritz off the list. Unfortunately a bunch of unexpected family expenses gobbled up the Bash Bucks and I'm stuck living vicariously through your trip reports. I'm bummed but determined to enjoy all your antics.

User Info Menu

Wow what a downer bjritz....sorry to hear that :/
    Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TizzyATX View Post
    MO!! omgosh i was about to ask how the weather was.....has the water been calm??

Glad everybody is having fun....SOON Come!
    The weather the last few days has been spectacular. No clouds and very little wind and no rain. It did rain quite a bit on Saturday but since has been great!!

User Info Menu

Thats great news thanx ^^

Hope it holds out for lil 'ol me
    Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

Wheeeeee! All packed with the help of my daughter, who removed a bunch of stuff from my bag... At 9:45am Wednesday, I'll be a lean, not so mean, Dallas traveling machine!

Happy Travels!