Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 5 of 60 FirstFirst 123456789101555 ... LastLast

Thread: April Roll Call

User Info Menu

Re: April Roll Call

Tizzy....everyone heard the wind. It was LOUD in April.....crazy weather!
    LMAO

User Info Menu

Is that the noise I heard all the way down the beach at Seasplash? I thought it was just a couple of cats... Count me in for April. I am looking at 4/27 or 28 through the following thurs 5/2. Where I am staying is still TBD. I am keeping my eyes open for a good deal, but I am not picky and can crash anywhere. I can't wait to see you all and feel the vibes we shared last April!!!! Peace!!!!

User Info Menu

Woo hoo! We got drummerboy! See you then!

User Info Menu

I think you would not be disappointed with 2 nights at #4...it really is the best spot. We started out years back with 2 nights @ Xtabi and we've stayed as long as 11 nights there, and have never been disappointed. I must say I was a die hard beach girl and can hardly believe that I have given it up for # 4 on the cliffs.
    We always use Kingsley at takecaretours@hotmail.com for our airport run, and for shorter runs if he's around @ Xtabi. If not, there's always a driver at the Xtabi gate. Let me know if your plans at CCLP work out and we'll meet up for drink. (Hubby is from Weyburn)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by nicollet View Post
    I think you would not be disappointed with 2 nights at #4...it really is the best spot. We started out years back with 2 nights @ Xtabi and we've stayed as long as 11 nights there, and have never been disappointed. I must say I was a die hard beach girl and can hardly believe that I have given it up for # 4 on the cliffs.
    We always use Kingsley at takecaretours@hotmail.com for our airport run, and for shorter runs if he's around @ Xtabi. If not, there's always a driver at the Xtabi gate. Let me know if your plans at CCLP work out and we'll meet up for drink. (Hubby is from Weyburn)
    Sounds awesome -thanks! Any tips as to what to bring to enhance your stay in #4?
    Where do you live?

User Info Menu

BUMP!! Last post was over 2 months ago... time for an update. What time in April and where are you staying? White Sands, 6th - 21st.

User Info Menu

April 26-may 5. 2nd part at catcha. First tbd

User Info Menu

Maybe 3rd - 7th
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

19th to the 28th but nothing booked yet. I have my counter going though.

User Info Menu

16th - 27th! We'll be staying at Couples Negril, but are hoping to find some fun local places to check out! This is my 9th trip to Jamaica but the first time to Negril!

Soon Come!
    [=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]