Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 12 of 60 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415161722 ... LastLast

Thread: April Roll Call

User Info Menu

Re: April Roll Call

March 31-April 8th!!!
    Staying down on the cliffs this time!

User Info Menu

Katho......LOVED the Video.................Cannot wait.
    "I'll love you till the stars fall out of the sky "

:cool

User Info Menu

Oh, Katho that was superb! The party I never went to, but so feel like I did. You all have made this year so fun with your stories, smiles, and fab trip reports. My day was just made.

User Info Menu

April 24 -May 4th........Thanks for posting the vid Katharine! Can't wait to see you!
    "Never Sit With Your Back to The Door!

User Info Menu

Looks like we will have some more time to get a drink on this time around Muzikdoc.

User Info Menu

I was in the "March Roll Call" but had to change our Daughter/ Mother trip to April. So Wooo Hoo April 17th we will be at The Seashore Bay Resort! Can't wait!!!
    Deanna (aka DeeDee from NY)

User Info Menu

March 26 - April 9

“Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.” – Mark Twain

User Info Menu

Just booked the airfare. See you Apr 18-28. Staying at Coco.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by divenakedd View Post
    We're heading down April 27th - May 4th. Staying at Citronella this time, it's new place for us, but looks great. We're a bigger group, have the whole place rented, should be a blast. We did the same thing a few years ago at Tingalayas and that was a wonderful place.
    We spent 10 days at Citronella last April, we absolutely loved it. We were in Round House, felt we were the only people left at the edge of the world! You will have a ball!
    Rise early, treat everyday as though it's your last and your last day as it's your first.

User Info Menu

Just getting around to reading this...don't want to miss the boardie bash. BTW date for bash is the last friday in april correct? that would be april 26th? looking at some dates people are going and i'm a bit confused!!
    Last edited by Babalew; 01-19-2013 at 07:23 PM. Reason: spelling