Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 14 of 60 FirstFirst ... 491011121314151617181924 ... LastLast

Thread: April Roll Call

User Info Menu

Re: April Roll Call

Srry Vince, been a little scatteredbrained.....thought i got back to ya. I dont have dates or anything....it's still a 50/50 chance right now that I'll make it, but crazy things have happened ya know ;P
    Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

No booger, no Tizzy. Yikes.

User Info Menu

Flip - don't believe the hype

They will be there

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TizzyATX View Post
    Hey BOb do you and Cindy have any dates set for April?
    Not at this time.. we had said we would not be going this year...then we said maybe June or July (less airfare $$ usually and my birthday is in July) and then we seen Katho's video clip... and remembered all of the fun we had... and some people don't know, but we were not 100% last April...so could you imagine how much fun we could have if fully charged? Still working on schemes..... and should know for sure in a few weeks.

User Info Menu

april 20 - 28 portland
    april 28 may 4 negril

User Info Menu

Oh for gosh sakes... Quit acting like you may or may not go Tizz! Don't make me come to ATX for yo arse!

You never see it coming ... and the next thing you know ... UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Flipadelphia26 View Post
    No booger, no Tizzy. Yikes.

Don't count me out, just need the stars to align. I have a room booked but will not secure my airfare until I'm certain we can go. My Mom has been gracious to watch my Booger for 6 trips in less than 2 years and we are working on making it 7.

User Info Menu

We might be in too.We will know in a couple weeks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by booger View Post

Don't count me out, just need the stars to align. I have a room booked but will not secure my airfare until I'm certain we can go. My Mom has been gracious to watch my Booger for 6 trips in less than 2 years and we are working on making it 7.
    Just bring him over here to the East Coast... My mom has my 3 girls... What's one more?

You never see it coming ... and the next thing you know ... UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

User Info Menu

Steph, feel free to swing by here and pick me up too lol!