Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 15 of 60 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415161718192025 ... LastLast

Thread: April Roll Call

User Info Menu

Re: April Roll Call

It's done. April 3 - 8

Just like the ticker says.....
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

Tizz you HAVE to be there! We so need to meet you!!

Booger - same thing - you know you want too!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by indybob View Post
    Not at this time.. we had said we would not be going this year...then we said maybe June or July (less airfare $$ usually and my birthday is in July) and then we seen Katho's video clip... and remembered all of the fun we had... and some people don't know, but we were not 100% last April...so could you imagine how much fun we could have if fully charged? Still working on schemes..... and should know for sure in a few weeks.
    My fingers are crossed for you guys!! I really want you two to be there!!! Had no idea you weren't 100%, glad things are better, 100% I gotta see! lol!

Glad you liked the video

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Katho we never overlap...maybe we will see ya in Peterpatch 1 of these days.

Cheers

User Info Menu

Mi Lady and Weathermon - sign us up for April 13 - 23 on de beach!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jamaicamary/jamaicalance View Post
    Katho we never overlap...maybe we will see ya in Peterpatch 1 of these days.

Cheers
    Hey guys! I'm going in February as well! Arriving around Feb. 23rd...will you be around then?? If not, ask Rob to bring you by my work sometime when you'er in the Patch

User Info Menu

Just booked Hubby's airfare! His third solo trip, so if you see him, say hi!

User Info Menu

iowagirl...........Your a great wife!!
    "I'll love you till the stars fall out of the sky "

:cool

User Info Menu

Awwww - thanks, Jim n Donna! Truly, he's a great hubby and he deserves it! He has A LOT more vacation time than I do, and it just makes sense for him to go to his happy place for a few days, even if it's without me. He gets some real quality "him time" and has no problem filling his days with workouts on the beach, reading, long walks, a little mandolin practicing and just being. It's good for him! We'll continue to take our anniversary trip in December and I'll continue to encourage him to go solo in April!

User Info Menu

Alright, I booked my ticket there and now just need to rack up a few more miles to book Sandie's. I hope I can rack up enough....