Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 21 of 60 FirstFirst ... 11161718192021222324252631 ... LastLast

Thread: April Roll Call

User Info Menu

Re: April Roll Call

I kinda like my 20s lol

User Info Menu

My Betty Boop - April 8 Th.-(63) and Me on April 24 -(66) Don't listen to the old guy inside....lol

April people rule...lol

User Info Menu

okay I will admit I'm an April baby too....April 14th.....see u all at the boardie bash

User Info Menu

Lovin all the April babies! We so rule. So all our parents were hot & naked in the summer & couldn't think of anything else to do! Yay for us

You never see it coming ... and the next thing you know ... UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

User Info Menu

April 6th here (41). Been trying to talk my husband in to a birthday vacation but he's not going for it since we already have our annual anniversary October trip planned. But if I can find some reasonable airfare, I'll just have to go with asking for forgiveness and not permission.

Garysteph - I did not need that visual.

User Info Menu

WOW!!! Look at all of us that's so rad! Mine is the 11th. Oh and Jon's is April 26 (we celebrated at the canoe webcast last year GOOD times)

LOL Steph....tis the season

omg can y'all just stop for a sec and imagine the celebration we are fixin to throw down!!!!!
    Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TizzyATX View Post

omg can y'all just stop for a sec and imagine the celebration we are fixin to throw down!!!!!

I think about it daily! Can't wait

User Info Menu

^^^^ Ditto!!!! I think I go tachycardic about 10 times a day anticipating this trip!

User Info Menu

Word of the day (had to google it lol): Tachycardic:

Tachycardia is a heart rate that exceeds the normal range. A heart rate over 100 beats per minute is generally accepted as tachycardia. Tachycardia can be caused by various factors which often are benign. However, tachycardia can be dangerous depending on the speed and type of rhythm. Tachycardia comes from the Greek words tachys (rapid or accelerated) and cardia (of the heart).

Well i'll be damn'd....Steph i think you just diagnosed me. LOL There's my "something new" for the day...
    Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

Hilarious Tizzy... At least your new word for the day wasn't "hang brain" Glad I could help a sista out!!!