Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 53 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3434849505152535455565758 ... LastLast

Thread: April Roll Call

User Info Menu

Re: April Roll Call

Gerryg123, I did not see your name on the April Roll Call? Let me look again???

User Info Menu

Last working day before a long weekend then a plane trip on Tuesday! Something tells me I won't get a lot of work done...
    First timer - April 16th - 24th, 2013 on the Cliffs for belated honeymoon. Counting the days!

User Info Menu

So one week from today we will be there. Unfortunately I will have an air cast on. Fell and twisted my ankle last night. After xrays and MRI I am lucky the cast is removable so I can take it off and hobble to the water and float. I guess there won't be any long beach walks for me. Hoping I can at least hobble to the boardie bash from Coco. Just thankful we can still go. It was a long day today waiting for the results.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MoFromMonroe View Post
    So one week from today we will be there. Unfortunately I will have an air cast on. Fell and twisted my ankle last night. After xrays and MRI I am lucky the cast is removable so I can take it off and hobble to the water and float. I guess there won't be any long beach walks for me. Hoping I can at least hobble to the boardie bash from Coco. Just thankful we can still go. It was a long day today waiting for the results.
    Oh NO!!!
    Hopefully the Negril sunshine will make for a speedy recovery!
    Larry fell down the stairs and broke his foot one week before a vacation to Mexico years ago, aircast and all we went and still had a great time!
    https://www.tickerfactory.com/ezt/d/4;10747;126/st/20230508/e/Negril+Bound/dt/-2/k/37c0/event.png

User Info Menu

that sucks Mo. How are you at being waited on?

User Info Menu

Do you think someone will carry me to my beach chair and serve me drinks?

User Info Menu

serve you drinks - maybe, carry you to your chair might be a likkle more difficult! hey - milk it for all it's worth

User Info Menu

This is going to be an interesting trip ... it's going to be a trip!!!

You never see it coming ... and the next thing you know ... UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

User Info Menu

Mo, we will be at Coco in a week also, I think there will be enough boardies around to make sure you can get to the bash.

User Info Menu

My thought is if it's too hard to walk in the sand I can go out to the road and walk. Too close for a taxi I think. Where there's a will there's a way!
    GarySteph-hope all works out for you. Much more serious than what I am dealing with.