Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 7 of 60 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121757 ... LastLast

Thread: April Roll Call

User Info Menu

Re: April Roll Call

Looks like I get to party with quite a few old friends and will get to make quite a few new ones also - fantastic!!!

My birthday is on Sunday April 28 - Pool party at Seastar starts at 2:00. Happy hour 2 for 1 drinks and chicken wings from 4 til 6.

User Info Menu

WhoooHoooo! Tawnee's Birthday Bash! I missed last year. The 28th is moving day for me and I will be within a very short walk to Seastar

User Info Menu

Mine is the 27th!!!

You never see it coming ... and the next thing you know ... UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

User Info Menu

Well, we're booked. April 25-May 04; 5 nights at Coco followed by 4 at Catcha. Looks like we'll be crashing the party

User Info Menu

Cool, Steph! Let's have birthday shots!

And I love to crash a good party, 2nutz! See you there
    Last edited by wpyogi; 01-01-2013 at 04:32 PM.

User Info Menu

Sounds like a plan wpyogi!

2nutz...we'll be down beach at Wild Parrott on the 24th moving to Catcha on Saturday. Glad you guys are coming!!! Now we can sit on "The Porch" together!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by garysteph1018 View Post
    Sounds like a plan wpyogi!

2nutz...we'll be down beach at Wild Parrott on the 24th moving to Catcha on Saturday. Glad you guys are coming!!! Now we can sit on "The Porch" together!
    LOL - we'll be the 2 on the patio at Sun looking longingly at your porch!

User Info Menu

No worries... everyone's porch is big enough for everyone!!! We'll go porch hoppin'

User Info Menu

Cool - a porch crawl! Sounds like fun

User Info Menu

2nutz, I'll just be missing meeting you this trip, will be checking out of Coco on the 23rd to fly home. Were you able to book through Negrilonestop's mad sale? It just started today for stays beginning April 15th.