Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 8 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131858 ... LastLast

Thread: April Roll Call

User Info Menu

Re: April Roll Call

Quote Originally Posted by Melody View Post
    2nutz, I'll just be missing meeting you this trip, will be checking out of Coco on the 23rd to fly home. Were you able to book through Negrilonestop's mad sale? It just started today for stays beginning April 15th.
    We wanted to be there for the Boardie Bash. Yes, we booked through them, great prices! I was actually emailing with Bob when the sale prices came in. Only back a week and I've already booked 2 more trips to Negril! We've got it bad

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Melody View Post
    2nutz, I'll just be missing meeting you this trip, will be checking out of Coco on the 23rd to fly home. Were you able to book through Negrilonestop's mad sale? It just started today for stays beginning April 15th.
    I thought the sale was available on or about Feb. 1. I don't see anything on the negrilonestop site. Where are you seeing it?

User Info Menu

It's on their site, just above the rate chart under Specials - Coco mad sale #1. This is the URL of the sale page that pops up: http://www.negrilonestop.com/cocolap...e_1_2013.shtml

User Info Menu

Thank you!!!!

User Info Menu

Just booked it with Susan. Thank you so much for mentioning it. Apr 19-28. Love it when I have a countdown. I will wait until Feb. and then book Nov too!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MoFromMonroe View Post
    Just booked it with Susan. Thank you so much for mentioning it. Apr 19-28. Love it when I have a countdown. I will wait until Feb. and then book Nov too!
    LOL - see you in April!

User Info Menu

Well , seeing the Blandys and Bea on the cast got to me, booked Apr23-May3, see you all at the beach,or cliffs orthe boardie bash!

User Info Menu

^^^^ Nice!!! This is really gong to be a great time!

You never see it coming ... and the next thing you know ... UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

User Info Menu

Not officially booked...but I'll be there! Likely April 23rd-30th @ Xtabi Won't miss your B-day party this time Tawnee!!

User Info Menu

see you lulu and al at the airport!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulu and Al View Post
    Well , seeing the Blandys and Bea on the cast got to me, booked Apr23-May3, see you all at the beach,or cliffs orthe boardie bash!