Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: April Roll Call

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

User Info Menu

Re: April Roll Call

Quote Originally Posted by nicollet View Post
    April 6-20th...Xtabi & CCLP!
    I missed your post - our stays are overlapping a bit and we're staying at the same hotels! Which hotel for the 16-20th? I've booked seaside #4 for a few nights at the beginning of our trip, but may adjust in February.

User Info Menu

Melody....We're at Xtabi #4 (funny) from April 6 to 15th....You check in when we leave...I'll leave you a few Stripe for your arrival! We're checking into CCLP afterwards, till the 20th ...When will you be t CCLP?

User Info Menu

Melody....We're at Xtabi #4 (funny) from April 6 to 15th....You check in when we leave...I'll leave you a few Stripe for your arrival! We're checking into CCLP afterwards, till the 20th ...When will you be t CCLP?
    That is too funny!!! I'm waiting for negrilonestops Coco mad sale to come out for spring (Feb 1st, I believe) to see what dates we can get. If we can take our pick, I'm thinking we may only stay at Xtabi for the 16th & 17th then head to Coco from 18th-24th - in which case, we'd see you there! It's a tough call (split stay) being we'll only have 7 nights total, love the beach, but would love to experience #4 @ Xtabi...2 nights would be a decent "try out" for future, longer stays...I'm hoping...wish I had as much time to work with as you. Have you got taxi arrangements in mind for the transfer between the hotels or just grabbing whoever is handy @ Xtabi?

User Info Menu

I think you would not be disappointed with 2 nights at #4...it really is the best spot. We started out years back with 2 nights @ Xtabi and we've stayed as long as 11 nights there, and have never been disappointed. I must say I was a die hard beach girl and can hardly believe that I have given it up for # 4 on the cliffs.
    We always use Kingsley at takecaretours@hotmail.com for our airport run, and for shorter runs if he's around @ Xtabi. If not, there's always a driver at the Xtabi gate. Let me know if your plans at CCLP work out and we'll meet up for drink. (Hubby is from Weyburn)

User Info Menu

I think you would not be disappointed with 2 nights at #4...it really is the best spot. We started out years back with 2 nights @ Xtabi and we've stayed as long as 11 nights there, and have never been disappointed. I must say I was a die hard beach girl and can hardly believe that I have given it up for # 4 on the cliffs.
    We always use Kingsley at takecaretours@hotmail.com for our airport run, and for shorter runs if he's around @ Xtabi. If not, there's always a driver at the Xtabi gate. Let me know if your plans at CCLP work out and we'll meet up for drink. (Hubby is from Weyburn)
    Sounds awesome -thanks! Any tips as to what to bring to enhance your stay in #4?
    Where do you live?