Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 11 of 42 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast

Thread: **Tizzy's Trip to the MOON report**

User Info Menu

Re: **Tizzy's Trip to the MOON report**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mamade11 View Post
    Tizzy - gotta say I've been waiting for your report Sounds like fun so far !!! We are back early December, starting to wish I picked April...lol
    Thanks for hangin in there mamade, and hope to hear all about your trip in DEC!!! Hoping to find my way back then as well but its not likely. A girl can wish though. haha

Quote Originally Posted by slugger View Post
    Good start Tizzy! Ugggg! These trip reports kill me. A week into it and we are just done with Day 1, lol. And it really was just a half day in Negril. A full day is gonna take 2 weeks, haha. Can you just e-mail the full story now? Trip reports remind me of a Mini-Series and the comments are the water cooler talk. Can't wait for the next installment. This trip was truly epic, considering there has been like 6 reports on it and each is so interesting to read.
    Thanks Slugger! I know I know, I'm going to try and quicken the pace a little. Please bear with me LOL, I dont have a computer working at home right now so I'm only able to update from the office. This was a great trip, i'm glad that you enjoy reading along. thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by Eden View Post
    Yup, for 3 wks in Dec/Jan! Will you be there then?
    Oh, and I'm with Mo, girl, bring on those details! hahaa
    I'm workin on that Eden....trying really hard to make it happen and now you've just given me even more motivation!!

Quote Originally Posted by Guirigay View Post
    The day (and night!) that set the stage Tiz! The hardware store!! :O Holy-effa-moly!! That story made me laugh all week. I love the pic of you and Jon and Booger, Boogs face is classic.

Guiri: "It looks like Tizzy and Boogers friend Jon are hitting it off."

Sweetie Pie: "Oh, they're doing a lot more than hitting it off, they were VERY comfortable with each other..."

So that would be what? Ummm.... hitting it on?
    Hahahahahaha, too good, my man, tooooo good.

Quote Originally Posted by irieworld View Post
    I love how you went up a random road (hardware store?) in the direction of the tunes--Seastar nights do end kind of early for negril Wish you had pics of the hardware store--did ya try and get your dagger on?
    Girl i could go in so many directions with that LOLOLOL, but I'm gonna behave :P

Quote Originally Posted by gerryg123 View Post
    In my trip report, I nearly switched Jon's character with myself .....
    LOL, Gerry!! gonna tell him u said that
    Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

1ST MORNING

I woke up pretty early considering the festivities the night before. Lil groggy but it sure didn’t take long to soak up the heavenly sounds and my surroundings were such a pleasant surprise. The windows are wood slats, so there is virtually zero sound barrier. At this current moment, I’m thankful for that.

I start playing through the day before in my mind and piecing together the things that happened and places I went. Let’s see it was a long day (well 2 fused into one) that was fueled by alcohol and adrenaline. I smiled remembering the ride into Negril and and the Webcast along with all my new friends, Laughed out loud when I remembered the hardware store, OMGosh wait a second….I kissed a boy! LOL And he's gonna be checking in here today....

With that thought I popped out of bed no problem. First thing on the agenda was to find something to hydrate my self with and what better than coconut wata. Gonna go to the store.

When I stepped out on to the porch & in to the light of this glorious sunny morning, my heart skipped a beat. I gazed straight forward and saw the brilliant water and the bougainvilla and the lush green, and I had to stop and savor it for a moment. Took my spot on the daybed and lit up….YESSSSSS. Thanks and praise.

Name:  DSC06363.jpg
Views: 1404
Size:  94.0 KB

Name:  DSC06362.jpg
Views: 1425
Size:  81.6 KB

Name:  DSC06364.jpg
Views: 1415
Size:  90.3 KB

Let me tell you one more time how killer this porch is. Maybe you won’t understand. Me I am a porch dweller by nature…maybe it’s a cultural thing I dunno but this reminds me of something funny I saw the other day hahaha

Name:  528708_369949576376251_1020037433_n.jpg
Views: 1370
Size:  13.8 KB

LOL Anyways I could LIVE on this porch.

Walked to the store and grabbed some coconut water, along with a few other things to toss in the fridge. Rumcream. Once back in the room, I thought I would call home and let the kids know that I was here and in 1 piece. Just one problem. My iphone is nowhere to be found. I am telling you I tore that place apart and nuthin. Checked in the office, no luck. Asked security. Nope. Decided I’d trace my steps….

Well that’s easier said than done cause the last place I was at….was a hardware place up a dirt road… maybe? Thinkin I should just cross my fingers and hope THAT wasn’t the end of the road for my phone.. Ok next stop backwards is Seastar….I will walk to Seastar and see if anyone turned anything in. Although I was a little distressed about my phone, I did have a lovely walk down the lane to Seastar Inn. Stopped and hung out with some cute little goats for a bit. I think they have already been made famous by GerryG (were these the ones?) I’m pretty sure they gave you permission to post them in a report so I’m gonna assume its ok…

Name:  DSC06368.jpg
Views: 1382
Size:  87.4 KB

When I got there I checked with security and front desk staff and they had no good news for me. Ugh. Okay. As I’m walking back towards the gate to leave I hear my name being hollered from over in the dining area. It’s Marley!! Ninja is also at the table, enjoying breakfast with his dear wife. I stroll over and explain that I’ve lost my iphone and it’s nowhere to be found.

This perks his attention. He looks up at me with a raised eyebrow….apparently this is a job for a Ninja and he is ON it lickety split. He is clicking away on his computer…I am amazed and suddenly so full of hope. But soon a bit of frustration sets in because we cannot track it. Its probably dead. I could tell that Raul did not want to accept defeat….so we settled for “trying again later” Hahaha. Thanks so much dude, I am still in awe of your technical genius. I say goodbye to them. No, see you later. They are going to be leaving Seastar and checking into Catcha Falling Star that afternoon….along with Booger and Pooper….and jon
    Last edited by TizzyATX; 04-21-2015 at 03:58 PM.
    Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

When I returned to Catcha I informed Mr. Louis “there is a guy, etc, checking in today, when he gets here please tell him to find me on the cliffs or in my room pretty please!” He grinned and said No Problem (of course).

I enjoyed a po’boy and some blue mountain coffee on the porch...and dedicated a moment of silence to my iphone and decided to just let it go. Count it as a loss. I have too much fun to have and there will be no moping around about this. Instead I decide to continue my morning Cliffside. Throw on a bikini and head to scope out a lounger with my tanning lotions and snorkel mask in tow. It was a nice day, clear skies and warm with a nice breeze off the water. I could feel so much stress and tension melt away while I lounged in the sun. The water was pretty rough however, and I only dove a couple times. In fact I was climbing back up the ladder and headed towards my chair, out of breath from swimming quite hard, when I run right into Booper and Jon…

…..

They had just got checked in. They went for a dive off the cliff and then we just hung out on the cliffs for awhile.

Name:  slkfj.jpg
Views: 1386
Size:  23.7 KB

Name:  Catcha3.jpg
Views: 1375
Size:  65.8 KB

Name:  Cathca2.jpg
Views: 1407
Size:  67.3 KB

It was a real chill laid back afternoon. Soon Minja popped up and joined the crew at Catcha. Someone yelled to me that Sweetness was here. This I had to get off my lounger for!! Sweetness lives in my town and we had up until now only interacted on the board. I had SO been looking forward to meeting this woman…she just oozes warmth and sweetness even through a computer screen. When I found her by the pool we immediately embraced and I new we would be friends. She is such a lovely lady inside and out….but don’t you be fooled….she’s got a streak. Haha I suppose GuiriPie popped up on us at some point because I have a picture of them from what I think is this afternoon. We took tours of eachothers houses. I can tell you this, it would be hard to beat the location of the Sagittarius and Libra Cottages. My gawd!!

Name:  DSC06380.jpg
Views: 1389
Size:  94.4 KB

Name:  DSC06370.jpg
Views: 1397
Size:  102.0 KB

Name:  DSC06382.jpg
Views: 1413
Size:  85.1 KB
    Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

more more more......lovin this
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

Awwwwww....my HOME!

User Info Menu

Love your easygoing attitude about your lost iPhone. So glad you didn't let it ruin your vacation. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that daybed on the porch! I can totally see myself napping out there. Now I just might have to stay at Catcha on one of these future reaches.

User Info Menu

"Where's my Iphone???"

Where's your short term memory? LOL.

That day was the start of a few great days all things Catcha. The seas were angry though most of the time, so the swimming in the cove was minimal.

User Info Menu

That hammock on the porch is near impossible to get out of all plans are forgotten and I just st there sippin appletons and enjoying the greatest spot in the world.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by booger View Post
    "Where's my Iphone???"

Where's your short term memory? LOL.

LOL. Sorry, but I had to laugh at this.

Great stuff, Tizzy! It's better than TV.