Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 13 of 42 FirstFirst ... 38910111213141516171823 ... LastLast

Thread: **Tizzy's Trip to the MOON report**

User Info Menu

Re: **Tizzy's Trip to the MOON report**

I don't need the details..... you had me at "I kissed a boy". Loving this Tizzy!

User Info Menu

Great, keep it coming! I was trying to "Name the Boardie" in the pics before reading the names...got most of them right.
    What a great party ya'll were having at Sea Splash. I still need to meet up with Drummerboy as he lives here in town.
    And your so right, Sweetie Pie is gorgeous!

User Info Menu

Thanks Tizzy..That was a great day..Kind of the coming together for me..The day I got to meet so many people I had been in contact with on this board...and I can now call all of them true friends.. Looking forward to the next couple of trips and to see you all again!!!
    "Never Sit With Your Back to The Door!

User Info Menu

Awww man!! I can't help but get a lil choked up seeing these photos of all my new friends, that I didn't get to spend even close to enough time with! April for sure!
    What a night that was. I had been up all night gigging the night before and traveled all that day. I had just gotten to Seasplash a few hours eariler and only had a cheeseburger to eat all day. Needless to say, I was not in the best shape at the end of the night. My new buds Brasi and Doc were lookin out for me though.

bjritz...hit me up anytime man!!

GO TIZZ GO! Must have more!!!!!

User Info Menu

Enjoying this from 30,000 feet. Unfortunately it's because I'm flying to California for a bunch of meetings and not Jamaica

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by marley9808 View Post
    Oh man! I love all those people so much!
    That's a fantastic pic of you and Muzikdoc and you are right, Sweetiepie is stunning!
    Geez I miss you guys
    First, Tiz, this is awesome, loving every bit of it. I love that we've talked about it so many times and you still bring something new to the table when you write it down. Props girl.

Second, I'm with all the responders on the lovefest, this afternoon kind of got to me even while I was there - almost overwhelming. There's a few shots here I haven't seen before, I think, but most are already committed to long term memory. The Tiz and Cindy Lou sea photos are great. The Sweetie Pie photo, well yes she is spectacular says the lucky lucky boy! The cocktail welcome reception to the best party ever? Yeah baby!

And third, on the missing front, Ms. Marley, you should be the least missingest turtle in the bale. Booger might be making a move on you from the outside though...

So, fourth, now that I think about it, there are some people I kind of hate too...
    What's so funny 'bout Peace, Love and Understanding?

User Info Menu

LOL GG!
    I miss all of you even if I have seen you since.

I mean, I bet if you ask Booger, he would even say he misses Jamaica when he is NOT there (even though he appears to be there more often than his own US residence....punk!)

User Info Menu

aww loving the photos, fuzziness and all. It is like bringing us to the party. And Marley gesticulating during conversations is classic. Funny, even as gorgeous as Sweetie is in the foreground is, I was immediately drawn to Marley's hand action in the background.

User Info Menu

Booger is always there. Livin the life. And not like he has to run from weather in SoCal. (Said without animosity, just envy and longing)

User Info Menu

Only on day 2! I can hardly stand the suspense! Need more please Loving every minute of it Tizzy - you tell a great story!