Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 37 of 42 FirstFirst ... 273233343536373839404142 LastLast

Thread: **Tizzy's Trip to the MOON report**

User Info Menu

Re: **Tizzy's Trip to the MOON report**

I was gonna try to finish up Day 6, but work was busy for a Friday and I have Thing 1 at the office with me adding to the distractions. More on Monday....

Cheers to the freakin weekend!!
    Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

Name:  7 mile beach.jpg
Views: 860
Size:  99.0 KB

Hi Tizzy,
    Hope you know I was just teasin ya the other day!!!! If you are really serious about bringing your kids to JA and are into beach life may I suggest you consider Rondel Village which is located directly on the beach within walking distance to town.

One Bedroom Villa:
    There are four of these villas, The one bedroom villas have a view of the gardens or beach (2 beachview, 2 gardenview), a king bed in the master bedroom and queen or double murphy pull-down bed in the living room. Each villa sleeps up to 4 people. It has a full kitchen, blender, coffee machine, etc.. So you can save a ton on food especially for the kids. Also load up the fridge with Red Stripes. Supermarkets nearby you can get whatever you need. Each Villa has its own hot tub and a backdoor, if you know what I mean. Beach is awesome, safe place, pool, restaurant, etc... Prices pretty reasonable too. Something to look into in any event.

Regards,
    John
    Last edited by johng; 08-24-2013 at 01:02 PM.

User Info Menu

I've taken my kids to Rondel.... I'd highly recommend as well.... They are getting to the age, they now should take me to Rondel....

User Info Menu

Tizzyyyyyyyy, it's Monday. Yooohoooo
    url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

User Info Menu

JohnG, No worries, If I have anything in this world, it's a sense of humor Thank you so much for the info about Rondel Village. Sounds fantastic, and is one property I clearly haven't given enough attention to.

Negril#1fan, thank you also for that input. BINGO! I can't wait til my kids can take me on vacation. I'm not the type of parent to be super pushy about college or careers etc, but my son has already expressed interest in being a surgeon. I'm ALL for it son, Attaboy LOL Ok well Let me know how that pans out haha...

Lady Jane it's just a matter of copying and pasting, and attaching pics now...

It's Monday y'all. All day long. Hope ya'll are surviving
    Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

My kids were probably between the ages 10-16 when I took them. Took them twice.... It becomes a very expensive trip and very enjoyable..... Most of my trips are myself with friends (very understanding wife).... Big difference paying for one and paying for 6.....

User Info Menu

Tiz
    Took me a while to catch up on all your report, excellent stuff. You have a great attitude and some excellent friends. Life is what you make it, we all filter our world and attitude is everything.

User Info Menu

Jizzy and Booper head back up the west end….maybe on foot. Not sure. We did stop at Spyders to grab a beer from Anita. She guessed Jon’s age spot on and won herself a beer too.

Name:  DSC06658.jpg
Views: 683
Size:  87.2 KB

Once we got back to Catcha, we joined friends that were already at the bar. Shauny was making special drinks for everyone including the bar staff of course because they are cool.

Name:  Shauny Raul Mixin.jpg
Views: 672
Size:  50.3 KB

Pineapple upside down cake....in a cup. Mmmmmm. Cake vodka, pineapple, grenadine.
    This sh*t is like crack so watch yerself

Name:  Pineapplecake.jpg
Views: 724
Size:  57.7 KB

Name:  Ivans bar 2.jpg
Views: 705
Size:  69.5 KB

Name:  Me and Cindy .jpg
Views: 712
Size:  46.3 KB
    Last edited by TizzyATX; 08-27-2013 at 11:25 AM.
    Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

Kevin and Ty are not only master mixers, they are a HUGE part of the vibe here. Always ready to join in on the fun, always smiling, always joking around. Love these guys. Ty has since gotten married and moved stateside. And while we wish him all the best.... Damn he is missed! Kevin is still holdin it down tho!

Speaking of Kevin....he was busy making countless Flaming Bobs....if you don't know about FBM's just ask Booger LOL

Name:  Kevin Ivans Bar.jpg
Views: 708
Size:  75.8 KB

Name:  Flaming Bob.jpg
Views: 694
Size:  73.7 KB

Name:  FBM.jpg
Views: 692
Size:  30.6 KB

Name:  01ivansbar1.jpg
Views: 675
Size:  83.0 KB

Tybone sang to us in the mean time.....later we discovered that Sandie can fit the whole damn mic into her mouth. That booger is one lucky guy lol

Name:  Tybone.jpg
Views: 663
Size:  84.5 KB

Last edited by TizzyATX; 08-29-2013 at 01:37 PM.
    Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

I dont know... Im pretty sure Tizzy is a dude and this TR is completely fabricated. hahaha

jk... Awesome TR Tizz!