Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 38 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2833343536373839404142 LastLast

Thread: **Tizzy's Trip to the MOON report**

User Info Menu

Re: **Tizzy's Trip to the MOON report**

Remember....

Name:  Ivans sign.jpg
Views: 750
Size:  52.7 KB

Negril blesses with me with such moments time after time <3 Give thanks

Name:  IndyBob and Cindy.jpg
Views: 762
Size:  89.2 KB

Til next time...Miss you Cindy (in case your lurking)

Name:  MeandCindy.jpg
Views: 711
Size:  50.2 KB

Name:  BeFunky_lastnight7.jpg
Views: 744
Size:  56.2 KB

Name:  BeFunky_Ivans Bar 4 .jpg
Views: 563
Size:  64.3 KB

Name:  Ivans Bar 3.jpg
Views: 732
Size:  58.3 KB

Writing this trip report and taking the time to look back on these photos really takes me back to a week that felt freezeframed, just hanging there in this spectacular little part of the universe, and at the moment I had no concept of the fact that it was coming to an end. It felt like a beginning... and I guess it really was.
    Last edited by TizzyATX; 08-29-2013 at 01:39 PM.
    Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by negril#1fan View Post
    My kids were probably between the ages 10-16 when I took them. Took them twice.... It becomes a very expensive trip and very enjoyable..... Most of my trips are myself with friends (very understanding wife).... Big difference paying for one and paying for 6.....
    You aint playing, I'm just trying to figure out how to manage with 3 ppl LOL Probably be awhile before I make back to Negril, but when I do they will be with me. Somehow, someway...

Quote Originally Posted by Peregrine View Post
    Tiz
    Took me a while to catch up on all your report, excellent stuff. You have a great attitude and some excellent friends. Life is what you make it, we all filter our world and attitude is everything.
    Hi Peregrine, thank you VERY much for such a cool compliment, and also for your time!!
    Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by murph View Post
    I dont know... Im pretty sure Tizzy is a dude and this TR is completely fabricated. hahaha

jk... Awesome TR Tizz!
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Busted

(Thanks Murph!)
    Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

Tizzy..I really enjoyed your trip report. The pics were awsome, and gave us some ideas about where to go on our next adventure in Negril.
    Good luck on the future trip.
    [/url]

Sometimes it's better to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission.

User Info Menu

Thanks Stang! I actually already went on my next trip, so check back when you see the new TR on board!! In fact this one isn't done yet either......hell this night isn't even over yet lol
    Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

will do!! and we are jealous! Wish we could be back there too..but have to wait until school's out..
    [/url]

Sometimes it's better to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission.

User Info Menu

Tizzy I swear, you are the true example of what having a ball in Negril is all about! I keep coming back to your report to get my hourly smile fix and you never fail me. Even if it's just a comment to someone I enjoy every peeking in. so glad you have another one line up!

User Info Menu

"Writing this trip report and taking the time to look back on these photos really takes me back to a week that felt freezeframed, just hanging there in this spectacular little part of the universe, and at the moment I had no concept of the fact that it was coming to an end. It felt like a beginning... and I guess it really was."

Love your description!
    Thumbs up Tizzy...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TizzyATX View Post
    Thanks Stang! I actually already went on my next trip, so check back when you see the new TR on board!! In fact this one isn't done yet either......hell this night isn't even over yet lol
    Hahaha Tizzy! I guess I didn't read your report from the very beginning, because this whole time I was thinking this was your most recent trip! I'm thinking, wow, how cool that you and Jon made it back to Negril a 2nd time! Now, I'm back on track, and looking forward to your next report!

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eden View Post
    Hahaha Tizzy! I guess I didn't read your report from the very beginning, because this whole time I was thinking this was your most recent trip! I'm thinking, wow, how cool that you and Jon made it back to Negril a 2nd time! Now, I'm back on track, and looking forward to your next report!

I thought the same thing!!