Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 39 of 42 FirstFirst ... 29343536373839404142 LastLast

Thread: **Tizzy's Trip to the MOON report**

User Info Menu

Re: **Tizzy's Trip to the MOON report**

Hi Tizzy,
    Although I have to admit I really haven't followed your TR in close detail I have been able to glean that you are a fun loving, good person (despite what some of your pics show, HAHAHA just kidding). Most importantly I read what a loving mother you are to your children and how important they are to you. It would be wonderful if some day you are able to bring them with you to Negril to share the beauty and love that dwells there. Hope you are able to manage it sooner than later.
    Irie

Name:  Red Flower.jpg
Views: 727
Size:  92.7 KBName:  Hibiscus.jpg
Views: 697
Size:  94.0 KBName:  White Sand.jpg
Views: 715
Size:  93.5 KB

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by johng View Post
    Hi Tizzy,
    Although I have to admit I really haven't followed your TR in close detail I have been able to glean that you are a fun loving, good person (despite what some of your pics show, HAHAHA just kidding). Most importantly I read what a loving mother you are to your children and how important they are to you. It would be wonderful if some day you are able to bring them with you to Negril to share the beauty and love that dwells there. Hope you are able to manage it sooner than later.
    Irie

Name:  Red Flower.jpg
Views: 727
Size:  92.7 KBName:  Hibiscus.jpg
Views: 697
Size:  94.0 KBName:  White Sand.jpg
Views: 715
Size:  93.5 KB
    yep, and I have made it my mission to see it thru. Line up dude......

User Info Menu

Name:  My Son's.jpg
Views: 721
Size:  91.3 KB
    My Two Sons

You got it all wrong man I got more than I can handle as it is. It's all you!!!!
    Last edited by johng; 08-28-2013 at 10:55 PM.

User Info Menu

Name:  My Son's.jpg
Views: 721
Size:  91.3 KB
    My Two Sons

You got it all wrong man I got more than I can handle as it is. It's all you!!!!
    lol, my wife is her bestie. Swing again.

User Info Menu

Name:  Jamaica.jpg
Views: 711
Size:  101.6 KB

Took my boys to Negril when they were 7 and 9, stayed at Rondel Village!! They still talk about it today askin when we're goin back???
    Last edited by johng; 08-28-2013 at 11:23 PM.

User Info Menu

JohnG, no worries LOL, I think he had a couple rum drinks last night and put on his big brother cape :-) It's looking like I might make it to Negril with Thing 1 and Thing 2 sooner than I had been thinking!! Very exciting! Absolutely they make my world a beautiful place. In the past my trips to Negril were a little break from the grind at home, from being mom (and dad) A week of letting loose and having some grown folk fun to recharge that young at heart spirit haha BUT I'm really looking forward to the next trip being all about showing my children the island and culture that I have fallen so hard for. It's going to be SO different lol. Anyways, Thanks so much for your nice post and for sharing the photos of your boys, then and now. Really nice looking young men you've raised. And Props 2 you for giving them the opportunity to experience a different world at such a young impressionable age, I'm sure they are so grateful for that and will always cherish those memories

BOOGER!!!!! so stoked
    Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by *vi* View Post
    Tizzy I swear, you are the true example of what having a ball in Negril is all about! I keep coming back to your report to get my hourly smile fix and you never fail me. Even if it's just a comment to someone I enjoy every peeking in. so glad you have another one line up!
    Vi, you are sooo sweet and btw I'm inhaling your TR like fresh island air, it's super nice!! Thanks for returning those smiles I can only speak for myself but after this last trip (next report), I think sometimes I have TOO much fun in Negril. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by papamark View Post
    "Writing this trip report and taking the time to look back on these photos really takes me back to a week that felt freezeframed, just hanging there in this spectacular little part of the universe, and at the moment I had no concept of the fact that it was coming to an end. It felt like a beginning... and I guess it really was."

Love your description!
    Thumbs up Tizzy...
    Thanks papamark

Quote Originally Posted by Eden View Post
    Hahaha Tizzy! I guess I didn't read your report from the very beginning, because this whole time I was thinking this was your most recent trip! I'm thinking, wow, how cool that you and Jon made it back to Negril a 2nd time! Now, I'm back on track, and looking forward to your next report!
    Quote Originally Posted by kaycee View Post
    I thought the same thing!!
    LMAO. I wish
    Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

Yea Tizzy,

Don't know Booger and was a little surprised by his post but now I get the picture. I have visited Negril more times than I can remember and most often took a camera with me so hence on most of my posts I add some pics. I'm sure you understand that I wasn't coming on or anything but just wishing that a person (you) who seems to have an uphill battle can fight through the noise and enjoy your life, especially with your kids. Thanks for your kind words about my boys, they get their good looks from their Mom luckily. I love my boys more than life itself and the point I was making about getting to Negril sooner than later is that who knows what the future brings so live life the fullest you can now. In a blink of an eye your children will be grown and out of the house so any real high quality time you can spend with them is the best investment in everybody's future, memories never to be forgotten.
    Best Regards

Name:  Cool Runnings.jpg
Views: 910
Size:  95.5 KB

User Info Menu

Yea Tizzy,

Don't know Booger and was a little surprised by his post but now I get the picture. I have visited Negril more times than I can remember and most often took a camera with me so hence on most of my posts I add some pics. I'm sure you understand that I wasn't coming on or anything but just wishing that a person (you) who seems to have an uphill battle can fight through the noise and enjoy your life, especially with your kids. Thanks for your kind words about my boys, they get their good looks from their Mom luckily. I love my boys more than life itself and the point I was making about getting to Negril sooner than later is that who knows what the future brings so live life the fullest you can now. In a blink of an eye your children will be grown and out of the house so any real high quality time you can spend with them is the best investment in everybody's future, memories never to be forgotten.
    Best Regards

Name:  Cool Runnings.jpg
Views: 910
Size:  95.5 KB
    I need to figure out how to express that fact that I was clearly joking..... Not one to take shots sitting behind a keyboard.
    All good Johng!

User Info Menu

Singing with Steve was a blast , can't wait to do that again.
    It was a super day , with super people.