Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3136373839404142 LastLast

Thread: **Tizzy's Trip to the MOON report**

User Info Menu

Re: **Tizzy's Trip to the MOON report**

Quote Originally Posted by Tanfastic View Post
    Tizz the night I met Booger I was pretty far out there after drinking 2 or 16 scotch on the rocks. I came within a second of stripping and going off the cliffs that night at Ivan's, but Mrs. DD talked me off the ledge (again!) instead we went back to CSA that night and got yelled at for skinny dipping. The next day I thought about it and thanked her for saving me from not making a good decision.
    that was a great night.... We both struggled to speak a full sentence, but said so much.

I jumped in naked a few times, however my single thought was an eel might swim up and bite my manhood. Seriously, well that and Jaws picking his teeth with my thigh.

Since I have had two run ins with sharks, I'm doing my best not to make it a third times a charm......

User Info Menu

Tanfastic, it sounds like I should take notes from Mrs. DD One wknd when I flew into LB, he had us a room for that night. So we went down to the main strip to eat and have drinks etc... When the bars closed, buses had stopped running so we are on foot now....and somehow I end up in my skivvies following him off a bridge. I love that about him though. Always fun times LOL

Booger what?!? i'm interested in hearing more about these shark run-ins.....
    Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eden View Post
    Tizzy, that's such awesome news that you decided to bring your kids with you to Negril!!! I know it will be a much different kind of trip for you with them along, but I think you will still have a lot of fun, especially seeing everything new again thru their eyes! So excited for you and for them! Yay!
    Thanks Eden. I'm super happy just thinking about it
    Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TizzyATX View Post
    Tanfastic, it sounds like I should take notes from Mrs. DD One wknd when I flew into LB, he had us a room for that night. So we went down to the main strip to eat and have drinks etc... When the bars closed, buses had stopped running so we are on foot now....and somehow I end up in my skivvies following him off a bridge. I love that about him though. Always fun times LOL

This would be a perfect time for Booger to go all Leslie Chow on us.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Thanks Eden. I'm super happy just thinking about it

When are you planning to take the kids to Negril? Who knows, maybe we will be there at the same time with our kids.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Lax1724 View Post
    Booger?

Quote Originally Posted by Eden View Post
    When are you planning to take the kids to Negril? Who knows, maybe we will be there at the same time with our kids.
    Check messages
    Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

Not too much I can tell you about this night so I’ll let the pictures speak for me, and let’s just say finding some I could post was not super easy. Lotsa Rum, Stripes, Subs, Laughs, and plenty of crazy.

Name:  Debar 92.jpg
Views: 628
Size:  93.8 KB

BELLY LAUGH

Attachment 30305

Name:  Debar 97.jpg
Views: 632
Size:  35.5 KB

Name:  BeFunky_Debar 2.jpg
Views: 622
Size:  49.2 KB

Name:  Debar 96.jpg
Views: 657
Size:  53.0 KB

Attachment 30309

Name:  Debar 91.jpg
Views: 605
Size:  94.9 KB

Name:  Debar 93.jpg
Views: 613
Size:  93.7 KB

Found photo evidence that we made one more late night stop at MiYard. I’m gonna go out on a limb and say our mission was more redstripe and egg sandwiches.

Name:  miyard.jpg
Views: 619
Size:  53.1 KB

Name:  miyard2.jpg
Views: 619
Size:  93.4 KB

We brought people back to Country Country with us, and I don’t really have any recollection anymore of what happened with all that.

One more full day…
    Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

We talk about this all the time, but did you ever notice how most of these crazy events start with "after having a few drinks we decided to ..."

Booger, I'm with Tizzy, I want to hear more about the shark incident!

User Info Menu

Since you're on that subject!!!

Name:  Irie.jpg
Views: 590
Size:  85.9 KBName:  Irie Red Stripe.jpg
Views: 562
Size:  91.9 KBName:  Ice Cold Beer.jpg
Views: 556
Size:  96.2 KBName:  Party Time.jpg
Views: 585
Size:  87.9 KBName:  Happy Hour.jpg
Views: 509
Size:  93.5 KBName:  Appleton.jpg
Views: 575
Size:  90.7 KB

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Lax1724 View Post

LOL, but what if I want to go all Patent Dude on you?

The stories are better served over a few rounds..... I will say I left my wife out there with the first one.