Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast

Thread: **Tizzy's Trip to the MOON report**

User Info Menu

Re: **Tizzy's Trip to the MOON report**

excellent road trip traveling photo! Made me smile/

User Info Menu

Tiiizzzzzyyyyyyy. What better than a Tiz wizz. You go girl, tell it like it was, (almost)
    Rise early, treat everyday as though it's your last and your last day as it's your first.

User Info Menu

Whew. Caught up on trip one now.

User Info Menu

I'm hooked, we need to fund trips for you at least once a month, make it into a Travel Channel TV show and call it "Tizzy's Travels" my wife (celebrating 30 years) and I leave for Catcha Falling Star and Couples Swept Away (2 weeks!) in 38 hours. I hope it's filled with half your adventures!

User Info Menu

Aww Snap! I go away for the weekend and come back to a Tizzy trip report. This is gonna be good!

User Info Menu

it's monday morning (am) tiz - i'm ready for more . . . :-)

User Info Menu

Happy Monday Morning folks. I really appreciate y'all taking the time to check this out, hope I dont disappoint

Roots820 - I unnastand what you mean, but I'm stoked you've come back around....hopefully that means you have a trip in the plans?? Yeah a free trip is hard to beat LOL, take it how you can get it right? lol

CherryNorth - Good to hear from u this go 'round, I'm glad you are enjoying. That is how I get through work, all day errrrryday! lol

NikkiV - Have a GREAT trip, be save and please report back

Eden - LOL I personally think its hillarious, but I can promise you I usually do not have that kind of good fortune where men/break-ups are concerned. As for Mr.Boston...that is a raw deal, but good on him for going to JA anyways, it's hard to stay down and out for long in paradise!! Especially when you collide with fun people, thanks for sharing that...and Thanks for your feedback!

Yes Gerry G, lotsa pics lol

Hiya BOoger. Hope Pooper had a good B-day....couldn't get her on the phone hopefully that's cause yall were getting busy (oh yeah and tell her to set up her VM). LOL

SWEETNESS, daaawling, you are on di rock!!! I'm stoked to check out your updates and pics now that I'm in front a real computer.
    Thinkin of ya sis <3 U know I be holdin it down

Shauna u are about make your debut

WPyogi - I still ahve tons of missing pieces hahahaha maybe you can help me out an fill in a few of those when we get there lol

Kaycee Thank you hunny I was thinking the same of you! Glad I can repay the favor, I really enjoy your TRs!

JULI - Girl!! Would you believe Crikey actually texted me a few weeks ago asking me to go again?!?! L'ed MFAO....I said, Ummm do you remember the last time??

Irieworld!!!! I would not tell a lie...craziest thing ever happen to me. ANd to think how it all played out...lord I had no idea what I was getting into. hahahaaha BUt ya girl, I'm SO glad I ended up on that plane without the Dickwad..er...dude. lol

Muzikdoc....hold on tight my dude you know its gonna be a fun ride heeeeeeeeehehehehe

COCO represent represent!

Dash....wait for it....(not much longer mi frien)

Beebeluv thanks for being patient with me LOL

Sbeth thanks for reading along!

SPOTTYCATZ!!!! There you are! I'm gonna do my best, but you know I might needs some help, or I'll just make stuff up haahaha
    Miss yall <3

Tanfastic - 100% agree...just waiting for the right person to discover me and dub me the next Brooke Burke haha. Hope you and the lady have a fabulous trip. Please tell us all about it when you get back!! wooohew

Mike, this doesn't mean your off the hook. I'm still checkin back for progress on yours

Whhhhhhheeeeew....okay i know all y'all care about its the report but I wanted to respond to ppl....

No worries SEVEEN, i'm done with all that chit chat gf....back to the TR (more very soon come)
    Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TizzyATX View Post
    JULI - Girl!! Would you believe Crikey actually texted me a few weeks ago asking me to go again?!?! L'ed MFAO....I said, Ummm do you remember the last time??

Sweet! Tell him "Sure....How about December?!?!?!"

We will work out the rest

User Info Menu

Dude in real life i was stunned into not even knowin what to say. Imagine that!! Lol

My mama said the same thing though LOL Seriously I would accept but then what do I do if he gets on the plane??
    Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TizzyATX View Post
    Dude in real life i was stunned into not even knowin what to say. Imagine that!! Lol

My mama said the same thing though LOL Seriously I would accept but then what do I do if he gets on the plane??
    There are people in Jamaica who can take care of him for ya~~
    Got More???
    "I'll love you till the stars fall out of the sky "

:cool