Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 6 of 42 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast

Thread: **Tizzy's Trip to the MOON report**

User Info Menu

Re: **Tizzy's Trip to the MOON report**

Okay no more second thoughts about who will be my driver....I'm reserving Chicken as soon as I finish writing this note. Tizzy, I am loving your delayed report. I am going solo this time and really looking forward to my "It's All About ME" trip!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by kaycee View Post

that guy with his arm around you is kind of cute
    Lol, that's Ricky....Chicken's son. He had a big crush on Tizzy.....but then again, who doesn't?

User Info Menu

loving the report tiz -- and the picture in the bus riding through mobay -- i know exactly where you are - lol

and yes some of my best friends are boardies!

and you are looking great g'friend :-)

User Info Menu

Love it Tiz, keep it rollin', and Hey-O Drumma Bouy!!
    What's so funny 'bout Peace, Love and Understanding?

User Info Menu

Shauna, I feel the same....we are all just going to have to plan our vacations around eachother from now on! lol So glad that we crossed paths, your friendship means so much to me.

Sweetness....that goes for you too (but thats stating the obvious)

Kaycee - you arent kidding, he is so good lookin, and cool too.....Ahhhh Ricky lololol

Poolguy I have some basic notes, and pics help, and I'd be lying if I said I didnt take notes from some of the other peoples reports lol. Funny though, I start remembering more and more as I write it. We are also pretty early on in the trip....things get a little more blurry with each passing day. In fact the latter part of this TR might end up reading more like a picture book.

Eden I say the same thing. every time. haha

HEY Drummerboy!!! I hope you're planning on goin again April '13???

Tranquilitygurl you will not regret that!!! Especially going solo, Chicken is a great guy and will look out for ya. I'm really looking forward to your "all about me" trip so Please tell us all about it when you get back!!!!

Seveen, thanks girl, I'm sure hoping our paths cross one of these days and we can go strut our stuff on di beach!! haha

Guiri...writing this is bringing back some great memories and its making me miss you guys even more than I already did. Please hug SweetiePie for me, and yourself too. Miss y'all
    Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

Less yapping and more story telling :-D

User Info Menu

Thanks for the link to the Sweet Jamaica video. I loved it and just bought the album. Can't wait to listen to it all the way through. The remakes/reinterpretations of the Israelites and Johnny Too Bad songs are really neat.

User Info Menu

It's a great double album

User Info Menu

Great!!!!!!!!, the Tizzy report!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

GUIRI! Whagwan man!? Hope you and the mrs. are well!!!!

Tizz! I WILL be there def in April!! I was looking at the last week. You are going earlier?? I am trying to plan it to where the biggest group of friends from last year is there.